Cecil County, Friday November 7th - Page 2
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

This is a discussion on Cecil County, Friday November 7th within the Mid-Atlantic States forums, part of the Regional Discussion category; Originally posted by jrj wrx Yeah it seemed the SRT-4's were having some traction problems that night and man there ...

Originally posted by jrj wrx
    Yeah it seemed the SRT-4's were having some traction problems that night and man there were alot of them . I actually ran my personal best that night 13.33@ 101 with a 1.87 60' and that was against a Saab 900 that broke at the line
    . I gonna try and get down to the track one more time before it closes (Nov 21). I know Andy is gonna go .

Jeff W
    03 WRB WRX
    13.33@ 101 1.87 60'
    Invidia downpipe, STI upipe, joe P 16 psi, K&N drop in
    Yea, that was our best turn out at a single event. There were 19 of us!

So that was you against the SAAB...... You had a killer launch on that run. You took off like a bat of hell!! Congrats on getting your best time!! The lane (right) you were in was the best one on that night. The left lane just plain blew!!
    2006 Subaru Impreza 2.5i [Bone Stock]
    2003 Dodge SRT-4 [303 hp/323 tq] - SOLD

2. Remove Advertisements
    ClubWRX.net
    Advertisements

Thanks Drizzie. Yes the left lane does suck. Yeah I came out the hole hard and about mid track I looked at my side mirror to see where the Saab was and I didn't see anything . Then I came around and saw them pushing it to the side . Yeah you guys had a nice turn out and man that blue looks good on the SRT . It's to bad it rained the 2 days before Fri night because it washed all the rubber off the track thats why you guys weren't hooking up. I know what you guys are going thorugh I used to have a dakota R/T with a ton of stuff done to it and it was a ***** to get traction.
    03 WRB WRX
    Best 1/4-12.55@ 109
    Best MPH-12.66@ 110
    Stage 4 + TMIC

yeah jeff, looks like your the only one that had a decent night, i was soooo ready to get a 12 that night, i had the turboxs stealth back and intake on, but pulled a moron move and restet my puter 3 miles before the track (duh) from a cat efficiency cel, i hate that cel, got it fixed by welding a space onto the rear o2 sensor bung to move the sensor out of the exhaust flow, i tried to get to a good timing map with shiv's trick, but it didnt take this time. i was hooking up great with a 1.73 60, and a 1.76, with times of 13.1, and 13.2 respectivly, both trapped out at 103mph, and to add insult to injury i am hitting boost cut ever since the temp got below 40 deg, and to top it all off i put some stewart warner gauges in, AND I HATE THEM...
    04 STi blue, 13.001 105mph 1.73 60ft all stock
    11.8 best et, 118.0 best mph

Originally posted by SinistR
    yeah jeff, looks like your the only one that had a decent night, i was soooo ready to get a 12 that night, i had the turboxs stealth back and intake on, but pulled a moron move and restet my puter 3 miles before the track (duh) from a cat efficiency cel, i hate that cel, got it fixed by welding a space onto the rear o2 sensor bung to move the sensor out of the exhaust flow, i tried to get to a good timing map with shiv's trick, but it didnt take this time. i was hooking up great with a 1.73 60, and a 1.76, with times of 13.1, and 13.2 respectivly, both trapped out at 103mph, and to add insult to injury i am hitting boost cut ever since the temp got below 40 deg, and to top it all off i put some stewart warner gauges in, AND I HATE THEM...
    Hey, if you ever see me at the track and you have a CEL, let me know and I'll clear it up for you with my OBD-II scanner! I always carry it around with me cause limp mode sux!!
    2006 Subaru Impreza 2.5i [Bone Stock]
    2003 Dodge SRT-4 [303 hp/323 tq] - SOLD

thanks drizzie, i have one too, but it only has obdII software now, i am waiting for and update from matco to work with my car. thanks for the info though.

yeah mine did the same thing, resettng its self, i think i got the creep fixed, i opened up the wastegate port on the turbo to increase the flow through it, but it is not as cold as it was when i was hitting cutoff, i guess ill find out in a few days

andy

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12