UNYSOC: Upstate New York Subaru Owners Club
+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

This is a discussion on UNYSOC: Upstate New York Subaru Owners Club within the Mid-Atlantic States forums, part of the Regional Discussion category; Can I get an AMEN, people? UNYSOC (Upstate New York Subaru Owner's Club) just had our first 'meet' on Sunday, ...

Unysoc

Can I get an AMEN, people?
    UNYSOC (Upstate New York Subaru Owner's Club) just had our first 'meet' on Sunday, October 19th, in Albany, NY. I ask that this topic 'UNYSOC' be made a sticky. We have twenty-two (22) inaugural members (and may the list grow).
    If you were there, you got the chance to experience something cool. If you weren't and you are around 'upstate', please get ahold of one of us, you will get the chance to experience something very cool. Only if you own a Subaru, though
    This is a place to hang out with good people, good cars, and have good times!

-=STomp (Michael Tromp)
    Last edited by wrxlude; 10-22-2003 at 12:55 AM.
    LET'S GO COLTS!!!
    I have 5 infraction points. What do you have?

2. Remove Advertisements
    ClubWRX.net
    Advertisements

Stuck, now let's see some info!
    Matt
    WRX-less, now RSX-y!!!

put me on the list i live in saugerties my bday in nov 13!

im in, up here in ualbany

SQC - 189

Quote Originally Posted by scooby-x
    hmmm I see a correlation between all those items... but wow man a hamster? I prefer gerbils my self cus you can keep a hold of their tail so they dont "get lost", ya know... hehe it tickles

any info?
    binghamton.. i m in
    "All the auto WRXs I've driven (alot, I work at a dealership) give me enough time to make a peanut butter and jelly sammich before they hit boost." - Rancid

SQC 120

Kenshin:

Info is that we are starting an Upstate NY Subaru Owner's club, open to anyone who drives a Subaru. We had our first meet a week ago and had 24 cars show up, with an expected roster of about 40 people total.

Basically we're just starting our club right now and people come from mostly the capitol region, but there are some people coming from Ithica and other not-so-close areas.

We are going to be having about 3 meets a month, with probably 1 huge meet every season, which will probably involve a big event of some sort (autocross, rally, etc.)

If you need anymore information, IM ScreaminFAST or STILYN SUBY, which I believe are the two founders of the club.

-Josh
    "I don't think he knows how to give up. His mind and machine are racing as one." -Takahashi Ryosuke

yup, just hit me up with any questions or if u are interested in joining. things are in the process of really getting started. ~nick

Post Update

In my offroading thread in OT, Brad of TBRacing offered us his shop for a place to have a meet if we wanted to. He is located off Exit 19 on the thruway, and can be found at www.tbracing.com

Seems like a good idea. Brad, wanna join UNYSOC?
    "I don't think he knows how to give up. His mind and machine are racing as one." -Takahashi Ryosuke

Re: Update

Originally posted by Trailboss
    In my offroading thread in OT, Brad of TBRacing offered us his shop for a place to have a meet if we wanted to. He is located off Exit 19 on the thruway, and can be found at www.tbracing.com

Seems like a good idea. Brad, wanna join UNYSOC?

that's who i was telling u about at dinner josh.

GXX
    oh yes, meet at TB would be hot!

so when's the next shindig
    w00t!

Re: Re: Update

Originally posted by STILYN SUBY
    that's who i was telling u about at dinner josh.

Ahhhhhhhh.

crap i feel so out of the loop! i hope that i can get back into my car hardcore again...i have no money for mods so its kinda hard....hopefully some meets will light my fire again. congrats on getting this started...although i dont know how you did it...i tried and failed!!

tan
    what's considered upstate NY?

Westchester county and up?

come on lets set something up before the snow comes

I'd love to join

unfortunately I'm still trannyless
    so I won't be able to meet anywhere anytime soon till I get it corrected

Our shop would make a better WARM day meeting spot, as its not really that big and it would not be fun cramming 30 people in here.
    However we're building a new building hopefully by spring/early summer with a 4wd dyno that will be plenty big for hangouts, barbeques, carshows whatever, we're buying 2 acres and we'll have a LARGE parking lot

maybe we can work out some free club dyno days or something when the new shop gets finished

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Quick Reply Quick Reply

Register Now

Please enter the name by which you would like to log-in and be known on this site.
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.

Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Please enter a valid email address for yourself. We strongly suggest that you stay away from using aol, yahoo, msn, and hotmail accounts. Sometimes the mail server blocks the emails from our server. As a result you will not receive any notifications including the confirmation email.

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.