Where to buy in NOVA?

This is a discussion on Where to buy in NOVA? within the Mid-Atlantic States forums, part of the Regional Discussion category; I am selling the love of my life, my 1993 MR2 Turbo to get a sporty winter car, the WRX. ...

Where to buy in NOVA?

I am selling the love of my life, my 1993 MR2 Turbo to get a sporty winter car, the WRX. I have heard nothing but great things from my two co workers who have 2003s. Anybody have anything good or bad to say about local dealers in the DC area?

Fitzmall has the best prices that I have found online, but they are in MD, which is a pretty good haul for me.

Anyway, I hope to be as involved in this forum as I am in the MR2 one. Great group of people over there, and it seems like the same here so far.

Thanks!

2. Remove Advertisements
    ClubWRX.net
    Advertisements

Hey, I got my car from Stohlman in Tysons, talk to Richard Hanna he can get you a pretty good deal and owns an awesome GC8 2.5rs, tell him Bryan with the WRB WRX sent you, maybe he will remember me. Another good dealership in the area is Don Byer (spelling?) in alexandria I think. I am sure you can find the phone number and address for both off of subarus dealer search on their web page. Places I would stay away from are Farrish (their customer support is horrible), and Springfield subaru (they really don't know anything about subaru's and have your typical bad sales people, atleast when I went there)

My Mods

"The most important mod is the one behind the steering wheel" - Koyokid RIP

yea, Stohlman in Tysons is where I got mine.
    Find what you want from their stock (on www).
    Do all your price negotiation over the internet.
    Get your financing in order before you go in - else they will try to rape you.
    There will also be a hard push for the extended warrentee.
    -john