Capitol Raceway Private Track Day in MD October 31st
+ Reply to Thread

This is a discussion on Capitol Raceway Private Track Day in MD October 31st within the Mid-Atlantic States forums, part of the Regional Discussion category; Sorry if this is the wrong forum but I thought it will get the best results. What: Drag-Race Meet When: ...

Exclamation Capitol Raceway Private Track Day in MD October 31st

Sorry if this is the wrong forum but I thought it will get the best results.

What: Drag-Race Meet
    When: 11:00am - 4:30pm October 31st, 2003
    Where: Capitol Raceway in Crofton, MD
    Why: Why the hell not?!
    Payment Information: Based on the current list, admission price will be set at $40. I am accepting PayPal (not by credit card...I don't have a premier/business account), Money Order, or Cash-In-Hand. If you wish to pay by PayPal, my email is snowell1@hotmail.com. If you want to pay by money order or cash, send me a PM and I will either give you my address or a location to meet up with you to get cash from you. Once paid, please PM me with some contact info and your full name. Thanks! Note: You must pay in advance if you wish to race!!
    Hey guys and gals. Me, dwnthehatch, and BauleyCivic are trying to setup a meet at Capitol Raceway in Crofton, MD on Friday, October 31st. This event will be ONLY for people on the list. We are reserving the track for our own personal use. The event will run from 11am-4:30pm. It is basically a free-run/test and tune kinda deal. We have the entire track to ourselves for 5.5hours! Ticket price is pending depending on the amount of people that wish to come. The price to rent the track is $2350 for that 5.5 hour period. The more people that we can get to go, the less the price of admission for each person. If you are not racing, but wish to attend, spectator price is $5 (set by Capitol Raceway, not included in the $2350). If you plan to go, please reply to this post and update the current list. Capitol requests that we pay in advance, so I will take the list as of October 20th and calculate ticket price. We need the money around the 24th or so in order to reserve the track for the 31st. If you plan to bring a friend, put their name on the list as well. Also, you MUST be atleast 18 years of age to race at Capitol. And all racers, even if you are all driving the same car, need to pay the admission fee!

Capitol's Address:

Route 3 South
    Captol Raceway Road
    Crofton, MD 21114

http://www.capitolraceway.com

PLEASE READ THIS!! IMPORTANT EVENT INFORMATION!!:

Listen, I need all your money by the 24th which is THIS Friday. The $500 deposit is NON-REFUNDABLE! Which means that if I don't have $2350 in my hand this Friday, this is event is NOT going to happen. So, those of you who are on the list but haven't even responded to the PM's that were sent to you last week, you NEED to get on this. Everyone has to pay or no one is going to be able to race. Don't be the one to ruin this for all of us. Also, If you have paid me and the event doesn't happen, you WILL get your full refund. You will know by this Friday if the event is going to happen or not....

2. Remove Advertisements
    ClubWRX.net
    Advertisements

I think you would get a better turnout in the evening. During the day is kinda difficult for us working folk.
    04 STI
    FPGreen

I have no choice in that matter. Capitol Raceway rents the track out on Fridays during the day. In the evening they have their normal test and tune.

+ Reply to Thread

Quick Reply Quick Reply

Register Now

Please enter the name by which you would like to log-in and be known on this site.
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.

Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Please enter a valid email address for yourself. We strongly suggest that you stay away from using aol, yahoo, msn, and hotmail accounts. Sometimes the mail server blocks the emails from our server. As a result you will not receive any notifications including the confirmation email.

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.