does this belong to anyone here? - Page 2
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

This is a discussion on does this belong to anyone here? within the Mid-Atlantic States forums, part of the Regional Discussion category; Originally posted by Just an RS Girl i just wanted to ask about the rear lights. And your question is.........

Re: The Green car!

Originally posted by Just an RS Girl
    i just wanted to ask about the rear lights.
    And your question is......
    "I don't think he knows how to give up. His mind and machine are racing as one." -Takahashi Ryosuke

2. Remove Advertisements
    ClubWRX.net
    Advertisements

black03 was talking trash about hunting him down and skining him alive because he thinks his car is ugly. People have the right to their opinion but if you're going to say somthing like that keep your comments to yourself. Evil has obviously put alot of time and money into that car and I'm sure is very proud of it and for someone to come on here and try to put him down that is wrong. I think black03 is jealous I know I am and would buy it off of him.

Registered User Just an RS Girl's Avatar

trailboss

thanks for the concern but evil answered my question its all good.
    CHEL...

If the question was about how he smoked his tail lights, then please share

It can be done using a product called Nite-Shades Lens Black out (or a similar product) its in a spray can looks dark but lights shine through when turned on. Its available at From Summit Racing and im sure other places. Its Made by VHT.

Just tape off what you dont want painted, spray until satisfied and you are done.

Thats the basic idea.

Frank
    www.autospeedperformance.com

Mods

Registered User Just an RS Girl's Avatar

my question was this...

http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/ws/eB...tem=2437370218

my question was if this belonged to him, the car does but not the sale.
    CHEL...

correct... it says it on the auction page

On Oct-17-03 at 14:24:52 PDT, seller added the following information:
    the car in the pic EVIL WRX is not mine and is in no way affiliated with me or my auction. It is simply a pic that i am using to show you, the buyer what they look like on a wrx. thank you.
    lambosv21

Banned
    You all are fu#king morons. Let me Point out something that you all might not have realized. The whole car in GREEN!!! he has GREEN morrets!!! He has GREEN wheels!!! he has a c.f. print wing.

i've never seen an uglier subaru in my whole life. now im sure he likes it and i'm sure he has put lots of work into it. but when someone says they dont like it dont defend the owner. i dont know if you all realized it but the owner didnt even say anything bad. all he said was, "thats my car."and that was the end of it. thats what all of you need to do. ignor me and my comments. if you relpy to them it will only encourage me to do more like this. for the love of god stop defending the owners. i mean when i relpy to someone saying how ugly i think their car is or how ugly their wheels are, numerous people defend them saying how "bad ass" their car is. why do you feel it is your duty to do so?

so in conclusion, most of you are gay. some of you all are cool but the rest are ***s. oh and especially the kid with the mustang, or "pony" as he likes to call it. you my friend are gayer, if thats a word, than anyone else here.

Last edited by black03wrx; 10-26-2003 at 12:10 PM.

Hope you had a good time on these boards...cause your days just got very numbered.

Bye!
    "I don't think he knows how to give up. His mind and machine are racing as one." -Takahashi Ryosuke

Originally posted by black03wrx
    You all are fu#king morons. Let me Point out something that you all might not have realized. The whole car in GREEN!!! he has GREEN morrets!!! He has GREEN wheels!!! he has a c.f. print wing.

i've never seen an uglier subaru in my whole life. now im sure he likes it and i'm sure he has put lots of work into it. but when someone says they dont like it dont defend the owner. i dont know if you all realized it but the owner didnt even say anything bad. all he said was, "thats my car."and that was the end of it. thats what all of you need to do. ignor me and my comments. if you relpy to them it will only encourage me to do more like this. for the love of god stop defending the owners. i mean when i relpy to someone saying how ugly i think their car is or how ugly their wheels are, numerous people defend them saying how "bad ass" their car is. why do you feel it is your duty to do so?

so in conclusion, most of you are gay. some of you all are cool but the rest are ***s. oh and especially the kid with the mustang, or "pony" as he likes to call it. you my friend are gayer, if thats a word, than anyone else here.

I think that its cool that you odnt like it, but the way you went about expressing your dislike wasnt that cool, and that is why everybody probably defended the car.
    Speed Is Money, How Fast Do You Want To Go?

http://www.cardomain.com/member_page...page_id=412927

Re: Re: The Green car!

Originally posted by Sihota

The owner knows how RICE it is and thats all that matters.
    02 WRX Silver, 03 Baja Yellow

Originally posted by black03wrx

Most of us are gay but some of you all are cool but the rest are ***s? Dude, take an English class you dumb ass.
    2003 Sonic Yellow Wrx

Re: Re: Re: The Green car!

Originally posted by Samirr76
    LOL Tricks are for kids silly rabbit, I said NICE, not RICE!
    Speed Is Money, How Fast Do You Want To Go?

http://www.cardomain.com/member_page...page_id=412927

Oh my mistake...I was actually thinking I was correcting your error
    02 WRX Silver, 03 Baja Yellow

black03wrx, your an ass

Anyone with half an intellect could have figured out something better to say...(both times)

Your getting pissed at exactly what you did to evil.....

Are you a 16 year old kid or something...that would explain the lack of class

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast