Almost Traded UP!
+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

This is a discussion on Almost Traded UP! within the Mid-Atlantic States forums, part of the Regional Discussion category; So I went to get my 7,500 miles maintence (load of POO) yesterday and there she was just sitting there. ...

Registered User Just an RS Girl's Avatar

Almost Traded UP!

So I went to get my 7,500 miles maintence (load of POO) yesterday and there she was just sitting there. The Silver WRX with and STI wing and MANUAL. UGH . I bout lost it. Anyone ever see a girl orgasim in the middle of a parking lot of a dealership?

Well you all missed it.

So stupid girlie me, gets all excited, but I kept a straight face, and i ask how much my RS would trade in for. I wasnt expecting much its just and RS. Well anyway "TONY" quotes me at $14,500. About right, you loose $5,000 driving off the lot right? Yeah well The shinny one has 8,000 miles on it and in perfect condition, they were asking $20,000. Ran the numbers and I just can't make the damn payments. POO!

So... if anyone finds a silver WRX with less the 10,000 miles and manual for less then $18,000 I'll take it! (GOOD LUCK FINDING THAT, I'M SUCH A DUMBA@#)

Other wise I'll wait around for that $3,000 to fall into my lap and get a turbo in the RS. Hey stranger things have happened!

BTW Majkmerlin = Just An RS Girl

Chel
    Last edited by Just an RS Girl; 10-17-2003 at 09:09 AM.
    CHEL...

2. Remove Advertisements
    ClubWRX.net
    Advertisements

I Support ClubWRX

Re: Almost Traded UP!

Originally posted by Just an RS Girl
    I bout lost it. Anyone ever see a girl orgasim in the middle of a parking lot of a dealership?

Well you all missed it.
    Lemme know what parking lots you hang out in

I think the way you feel is pretty much the way a wrx onwer would feel after seeing an Sti...

Trade-in?????

aw...too much....

I guess I can do a swap in the future....

I wonder what Sti owners think about....

Hg.
    '02 Plat. Wagon, Manual

Originally posted by QuickSilver
    ...I wonder what Sti owners think about....

Hg.
    "I cannot get enough of this car"

FT
    Sel Ground Performance
    www.selgp.com

Re: Re: Almost Traded UP!

Originally posted by trainrex
    Lemme know what parking lots you hang out in
    03 wrx - 300whp/270wtq
    Originally posted by zoophagy
    The people that work there are, for the most part, retards. I used to work there.

Registered User Weeeeeeeeeeeeee's Avatar
    just get that TT setup for the new rs imprezas. youll be smoking lots of wrxs.
    My Mods
    Dyno 12/18/04: 201 WHP / 198 WTQ

Why am I the only one who doesn't give a crap when he sees an STi?
    Matt
    WRX-less, now RSX-y!!!

Originally posted by Bask Oner
    Maybe you should get that checked out

I think my condition will change once I start seeing STi's that are really any better than my WRX.
    Matt
    WRX-less, now RSX-y!!!

You're not the only one.

Maybe it's a Noo Yawk attitude.

I look at them if I see them driving, I don't try to flag them down to say nice car or anything.

although, Dan's STi is off the hook lol.
    03 wrx - 300whp/270wtq
    The people that work there are, for the most part, retards. I used to work there.

STi drivers don't seem enthusiastic about seeing other Imprezas or meeting their drivers. As a matter of fact, 90% of STi drivers that I've seen have been old *****ers who look entirely out of place driving their own car.
    Matt
    WRX-less, now RSX-y!!!

Registered User Weeeeeeeeeeeeee's Avatar
    actually, there is some little child driving a blue sti round here. this kid looks 16 or 17. when he messes his ride up, ill be the first one to burst out laughing at the immense stupidity of his parents.
    My Mods
    Dyno 12/18/04: 201 WHP / 198 WTQ

shouldn't wish ill-will on people you don;t even know

No one knows what the situation others are in. Maybe most of the other parents on the block got their kids $70K M3's and his parents were trying to be responsible and got a safer AWD car for their son...some poeple would say getting any new car for a 16 year old is dumb...some would say getting any car for a 16 year old is dumb...and then other may even say getting a bus pass for a 16 year old is dumb...who's to say? it's a free country.

then there's the SUV thing...we don;t like large truck wannabe's but will you turn down a $16K tax deduction if you were eligible? A Forester makes more common sense, but financially, it's something else.

...don;t know why i'm on a soap box today

Hg.
    '02 Plat. Wagon, Manual

STi drivers don't seem enthusiastic about seeing other Imprezas or meeting their drivers. As a matter of fact, 90% of STi drivers that I've seen have been old *****ers who look entirely out of place driving their own car.
    one time I saw a STi around where I live, we cruised up the highway together. seemed pretty cool.

the other time, the driver of the STi just looked over and laughed. mabye the wrx isn't classy enough for him?
    03 wrx - 300whp/270wtq

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Quick Reply Quick Reply

Register Now

Please enter the name by which you would like to log-in and be known on this site.
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.

Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Please enter a valid email address for yourself. We strongly suggest that you stay away from using aol, yahoo, msn, and hotmail accounts. Sometimes the mail server blocks the emails from our server. As a result you will not receive any notifications including the confirmation email.

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.