Dayton, OH: Who's going to the Auto-X on the 19th at Kilcare
+ Reply to Thread

This is a discussion on Dayton, OH: Who's going to the Auto-X on the 19th at Kilcare within the Mid-Atlantic States forums, part of the Regional Discussion category; There's an auto-x at kilcare on sunday the 19th. Anyone from Ohio going to this? Anybody from Dayton, Ohio interested ...

Dayton, OH: Who's going to the Auto-X on the 19th at Kilcare

There's an auto-x at kilcare on sunday the 19th. Anyone from Ohio going to this? Anybody from Dayton, Ohio interested in getting together beforehand then cruise over? I;ll be up there. I'm not going to compete or anything, I just wanna watch.

PS- for any auto-xer's:
    I am a member of the SCCA. Can i just show up and compete. What do I need to do before hand to sign up i guess?
    --Jason-- 2004 MT WRB WRX
    Cobb Stage 2 more goodies:
    STi SS | Blitz SUS | Samco IC Hoses | Perrin Rear Sway Bar and Endlinks | Eibach's | Steel Gray Rota Downshifts | Goodyear Eagle F1 GS-D3's | Blitz DTT-DC2 | Phatty-Ass System

"This is my WRX. There are many others like it, but this one is mine. My WRX is my best friend. It is my life. I must master my WRX as I must master my life. Without me, my WRX is useless. Without my WRX, I am useless."

2. Remove Advertisements
    ClubWRX.net
    Advertisements

Don't think I have anything planned on Sunday, so I may show up. I want to watch as well, as I don't want to break anything......tires are expensive too. I'll post in this thread closer to Sunday if I can meet up beforehand.

+ Reply to Thread

Quick Reply Quick Reply

Register Now

Please enter the name by which you would like to log-in and be known on this site.
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.

Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Please enter a valid email address for yourself. We strongly suggest that you stay away from using aol, yahoo, msn, and hotmail accounts. Sometimes the mail server blocks the emails from our server. As a result you will not receive any notifications including the confirmation email.

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.