Capitol Raceway Friday 10\10\03 5pm.

This is a discussion on Capitol Raceway Friday 10 5pm. within the Mid-Atlantic States forums, part of the Regional Discussion category; A friend of mine at work went to capitol last friday, she is apart of the Maxima.org club, a friend ...

Capitol Raceway Friday 10\10\03 5pm.

A friend of mine at work went to capitol last friday, she is apart of the Maxima.org club, a friend of hers sold his maxima and got a Wrx. One of the maxima guys that were with all of them at the track last friday challenged the the guy "LOUIE" (red wrx) in a race for this friday, the guys maxima is a 03 6spd. so she said its supposed to be a bunch of people off Nasioc.com and Maxima.org going up there friday for an all out war. People are gonna try get there around 5pm, just thought I would let you guys know, if anyone is interested, i would really like to meet and see some other MD/VA/DC wrx owners. i drive a Silver stock body wrx no wing, if you plan on coming just look for me. if people want to meet up somewhere thats cool, we can arrange a place to meet at McDonalds right next to the track. lemme know fellas hope to see you all there

2. Remove Advertisements
    ClubWRX.net
    Advertisements

where is this going to be, not MIR right?
    Volvo S60 R (as of July 05)

Formerly ka: BlackWrx
    SOLD 7/05----04 Silver STI
    SOLD: 02 black sedan, Lots of mods

No its at Capitol Raceway, which is located in Crofton, MD. if you call 411 you can get directions or you could prob get them online..

Did I meet you? I tried to introduce myself to all the WRX owners I could find, meet a few people, touch base. Anyhow, it was a lot of fun, it was my first time at the track in my rex, and 14.1 was my best, I guess I have room for improvement.
    RANGER on point
    2007 Protuned STi, 316awhp.

Yea i was the Silver no wing WRX. names Shervin, call me swirv or sherv doesnt matter. anyway that is a really good time Louie. I am very very dissapointed with my best. i got a 15.1 and my mods are as follows: hks SSq BOV, HKS TT, Greddy Profec A spec set to 1.1 bar, and a AEM short ram. My power band kinda dies off after 5, would this be because i have no Exhaust mods?? I was launching it pretty good as far as i kno. my best 60ft was 1.9. Is it my car, Me, or what? thanks

I have an up pipe, boost controller, and unichip.

If I could've gotten 1.9's on my 60' I could've been in the 13's
    RANGER on point
    2007 Protuned STi, 316awhp.

Yea see i honestly think its my exhaust, im hoping it is...i dont kno what else it could be. i was pissed as hell too. hopefully when my blitz cat back comes in itll help out. or maybe i should get a uppipe too i dunno.

hey i remember you louie. i was the asian dude with the white 04. and shervin youre the black dude lined up right in front of me right? talked about BOVs ??

JDM 3sgte/....no sorry i am Persian, not black, i drive a Silver Wrx with no wing. i left early as **** around 8 pm so i could go watch Kill BIll. Hey JDm.. do you have a Mr2? or celica all-trac?? just asking cuz you have 3sgte in your user id name. i used to own a mr2