calling DC/VA/MD Sti's
+ Reply to Thread

This is a discussion on calling DC/VA/MD Sti's within the Mid-Atlantic States forums, part of the Regional Discussion category; Hey guys.....gonna be heading down to VA to hang for the weekend. My buddy 03cobra is trying to round up ...

calling DC/VA/MD Sti's

Hey guys.....gonna be heading down to VA to hang for the weekend. My buddy 03cobra is trying to round up a few of his viper buddies to hang with........I don't know any of you wrx guys down in va but if you're interested in hanging out, PM me
    Volvo S60 R (as of July 05)

Formerly ka: BlackWrx
    SOLD 7/05----04 Silver STI
    SOLD: 02 black sedan, Lots of mods

2. Remove Advertisements
    ClubWRX.net
    Advertisements

Why's it gotta be just STI's, us WRX's not good enough anymore?

My Mods

"The most important mod is the one behind the steering wheel" - Koyokid RIP

Yeah, aren't normal WRX's cool enough to hang out with.

What about wagon's?

J/K

Keep us up to date on where you will be hanging out.
    Run Forest, Run
    04 Java Black 5Mt XT

guys guys.......ok, so I put Sti in the header but if you read the actual text I said "any of you wrx guys".....right......its all cool

i'll be in around noon in mclean....but am looking to hook up with my buddy who lives off 28/50 near Dulles by afternoon. He has two buddies with vipers...one has 700hp....(not gonna try to run him btw)...but i might try to scam a ride

I'd say I would hang out, but I have a party I'm planning at my place so I'll be busy this weekend.

If you're around another time...let me know, I live right near rt 28 and Rt 50. And I'd love to see the Vipers.
    -Jim

'02 Platinum Silver WRX sedan w/roof rack...bone stock. Ok, now that's a lie.

GO HOKIES!!!!!!!!!

oh yea...what parts? I used to live in Centreville......but down near Lee and 28......sorta near the multiplex.......

my buddy called and it looks like the vipers (at least one of them) is in for around 3:30-4 meeting on Friday......

Yep, I'm closer to Rt 29 and Rt 28 than 28&50. But they're all about the same to me. I'm off of Braddock Rd. (the west side of Rt 28.) Just moved there about 2 months ago. I love the place...so much better than MD.

I also grew up in the area...but further south/east in the Clifton/Fairfax Station area. I foolishly moved to MD for a few years... so glad to be back in VA.
    -Jim

GO HOKIES!!!!!!!!!

I miss it there myself.....lived in Mclean/falls church area for about 11 years and a few in centreville before moving off to CT (f'ing freezing here in the winter) :-).........all my buds and family are back home so i'm looking forward to getting back.

were you driving down 495 into Virginia with a black WRX saturday night ?? if so i was the white 04 that drove along side you guys.

Originally posted by Silver04Sti
    I miss it there myself.....lived in Mclean/falls church area for about 11 years and a few in centreville before moving off to CT (f'ing freezing here in the winter) :-).........all my buds and family are back home so i'm looking forward to getting back.
    That's cool. Seems like everyone knows someone who lived in NoVA or lived there themselves. Kinda scary.
    -Jim

GO HOKIES!!!!!!!!!

+ Reply to Thread

Quick Reply Quick Reply

Register Now

Please enter the name by which you would like to log-in and be known on this site.
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.

Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Please enter a valid email address for yourself. We strongly suggest that you stay away from using aol, yahoo, msn, and hotmail accounts. Sometimes the mail server blocks the emails from our server. As a result you will not receive any notifications including the confirmation email.

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.