DGTRIALS Drift event tonight 9/24/03
+ Reply to Thread

This is a discussion on DGTRIALS Drift event tonight 9/24/03 within the Mid-Atlantic States forums, part of the Regional Discussion category; Anyone went to the Drift event at Englishtown tonight? its because i want someone who video taped it to make ...

DGTRIALS Drift event tonight 9/24/03

Anyone went to the Drift event at Englishtown tonight?
    its because i want someone who video taped it to make me a copy or send me the video of me drifting...

even though i wasnt too great, i want to see how i did from outside.
    Thanks all,
    Last edited by Clarkkent; 03-04-2007 at 01:10 AM.

2. Remove Advertisements
    ClubWRX.net
    Advertisements

Was that you I talked to for a hot second with the OTHER silver wrx?? I think my friend taped you because you were in my group. I'll talk to him about it. Gosh SO hard to get sideways on that ****ty parking lot pavement. I needed to go A LOT faster.

The other silver WRX was Jim AKA PLATINUMWRX. We had a great time, and I got a chance to ride with some cool folks in a red top converted 240, and a 2.2L turbo MR2. It was definitely fun watching those Signal Auto guys perform some amazing twin, inertial, and big smokey burnout drifts. I loved their dedication when they smacked the silvias together, and immediately got started fixing a car up to go out and perform again. Considering the cost of all the nice custom goodies on those things, I'm sure it wasn't a cheap fender bender. Can't wait to see the HBO special.

chris
    Moderator: Retired
    2002 Subaru Impreza WRX Sedan 5MT - Road Rally - Best 1/4mi: 13.954 @ 97.36mph (3448 lbs)
    2001 Mazda Miata 5MT - AutoX #99 (NNJ Region SCCA 2005 CStock Champion)
    1988 BMW 325 (2.7L "i" conversion) Sedan 5MT - Daily Driver (AutoX soon!)
    "If you can't drive this car fast you can't drive fast." --British Magazine, CAR, on the WRX

damn, i know everyones name but not the face!hahaha

i need a vide of me drifting, im like going crazy cause i really want to see how i did ! ! !
    You guys did pretty good too ! but for me I just went all out and got as much speed as possible ! !! transfered weight sometimes and pulled ebrake a few times!!

it was awesome, my tires are chewed up but will still tread left!!!

i need to get tires again SOON ! ! ! and a new clutch, flywheel and LSDs ! ! !!

PLEASE SEND ME VIDEO PLEASE!!

ill hook you guys up with a set of tires (2 tires) MAD CHEAP at hankook ....... only hankoo tires though any size!
    let me know! just send the video of me please ! !!

plus i want to show Hankook so they will sponsor me as well !

AWDrifter this is my name for now ! !

Did you see the sticker I put on the side of my car as i was drifting, lol

anyways, let me know if you got the video of me, thanx !
    ------------
    AWDrifter
    ------------

I'm planning to spectate on 10/4, when the drifters return.

Clark, that was you in the blue wrx? or the silver with eyelids?

I was F4, in the near stock WRX in front of the silver WRX with eyelids.

-Jim

Originally posted by PlatinumWRX
    I'm planning to spectate on 10/4, when the drifters return.

Clark, that was you in the blue wrx? or the silver with eyelids?

I was F4, in the near stock WRX in front of the silver WRX with eyelids.

-Jim
    I was the blue 2004 wrx !
    ------------
    AWDrifter
    ------------

Originally posted by AWDrifter21
    I was the blue 2004 wrx !
    You looked good pulling the E brake out there.

Much props.

-Jim

Originally posted by PlatinumWRX
    You looked good pulling the E brake out there.

Much props.

-Jim
    JIM, send me video..... ebrake was my best friend last night.... but was cool was when i had a lot of speed i just transfer weight and braked a bit and I went sideways!!! pretty awesoem!!!

i only saw one of your runs , how did you do? i saw one silver wrx, not sure if it was yours, but he did pretty good, but i saw a lot of understeer, whcih i also had, and i saw him go on 3 tires alot! was that car set up for autocross or something? from what my friends said, they stated my car was planted on all 4's the whole time...... you guys should have been more aggresive!!!!!l lol
    my car is only a little over 2 months old and my rims and tires were only 1 weeks old, haha now the tires seem like they are 4 years old, hahahahh

take care and DRIFT on.

AWDrifter

Originally posted by Clarkkent
    JIM, send me video..... ebrake was my best friend last night.... but was cool was when i had a lot of speed i just transfer weight and braked a bit and I went sideways!!! pretty awesoem!!!

i only saw one of your runs , how did you do? i saw one silver wrx, not sure if it was yours, but he did pretty good, but i saw a lot of understeer, whcih i also had, and i saw him go on 3 tires alot! was that car set up for autocross or something? from what my friends said, they stated my car was planted on all 4's the whole time...... you guys should have been more aggresive!!!!!l lol
    my car is only a little over 2 months old and my rims and tires were only 1 weeks old, haha now the tires seem like they are 4 years old, hahahahh

take care and DRIFT on.

AWDrifter
    I don't have any video.

The reason I spend a lot of time on three wheels is both of my front sway bar endlinks are broken. The front of the car pivots all over the place. I'm getting whiteline endlinks to go on my perrin swaybars, but the car will likely be sold before the next drift event.

-Jim

whyare you selling it?
    what for?

what will yu be getting?
    ------------
    AWDrifter
    ------------

Originally posted by AWDrifter21
    whyare you selling it?
    what for?

what will yu be getting?
    S13 or S14, naturally.

-Jim

I was in F5, and I was the silver WRX with eyelids. Bah I pretty much sucked out there... didn't try the ebrake this time but next time I will. I guess I talked to the owner of the other silver WRX.. sorry didn't your name. I dunno how I did; I still have to take a look at my friend's video. If he has the other WRXs on there, I'll get it online and send you guys a link.

-Mike

PLEASE SEND ME VIDEO OF MY BLUE 2004 WRX if you have it, i would owe you forever!

thanx, and keep me posted
    ------------
    AWDrifter
    ------------

+ Reply to Thread

Quick Reply Quick Reply

Register Now

Please enter the name by which you would like to log-in and be known on this site.
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.

Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Please enter a valid email address for yourself. We strongly suggest that you stay away from using aol, yahoo, msn, and hotmail accounts. Sometimes the mail server blocks the emails from our server. As a result you will not receive any notifications including the confirmation email.

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.