need hiquality painters!!
+ Reply to Thread

This is a discussion on need hiquality painters!! within the Mid-Atlantic States forums, part of the Regional Discussion category; Anyone know any places in NJ area that cant paint match "perfectly" the WRBlue color? when my body kit comes ...

need hiquality painters!!

Anyone know any places in NJ area that cant paint match "perfectly" the WRBlue color?

when my body kit comes in, i want it to match PERFECTLY, im very anal about things like this! its only because i heard that Subaru does not release their exact color pigment things or whatever its called, which means that body shops/painters need to mix their own colors..

is this true?

i heard only minimal stories of wrblue paint jobs gone wrong, and I DO NOT want to spend $1000 on a paint job that doesnt match !

anyone know a GREAT place to get my body kit painted??
    let me konw, and ill give you discounts on bodykits i sell from versusmotorsport.com and bodykitdepot.com ! ! !

2. Remove Advertisements
    ClubWRX.net
    Advertisements

Have you actually checked with a Subaru Dealership bodyshop. I don't know about Subaru, but I had my cap on my Dodge Ram painted to match the rest of my truck. I custom painted my truck black with racing stripes done in Viper Red (painted on stripes, not that vinyl crap they put on the SST's). When I got the cap, I didn't have access to to a paint booth anymore. I was real leery on taking to a body shop because I was afraid they wouldn't be able to match the paint. It wasn't a the fire engine red color they have normally on there vehicles, it was Viper red and only used on Vipers. It's a nice red color that looks almost orangish in certain light, very sweet looking but very expensive. I also wasn't real keen on taking it to a dealership because I didn't want to break the bank. I took it to a Dodge dealership that I had a pretty good rep with, they've done all of my recall work, they almost knew me by name. I just wanted to see what they would qoute me. Needless to say, they really suprised me. They custom matched the paint, pulled all of the windows and hardware and did the custom paint job for about $480.00. They even helped me take it off and put it back on. If you want it perfect, give them a ring or stop by one and see what they quote you. Hope I helped you a little.

good help ! ill defintely stop by my Subaru and see what they quote me....... THanx!

try c&d up in hackensack. They do great work all be it a little expensive. This is their site

http://www.cd-autobody.com/

+ Reply to Thread

Quick Reply Quick Reply

Register Now

Please enter the name by which you would like to log-in and be known on this site.
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.

Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Please enter a valid email address for yourself. We strongly suggest that you stay away from using aol, yahoo, msn, and hotmail accounts. Sometimes the mail server blocks the emails from our server. As a result you will not receive any notifications including the confirmation email.

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.