baltimore WRX Club - Page 2
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

This is a discussion on baltimore WRX Club within the Mid-Atlantic States forums, part of the Regional Discussion category; I live on the eastern shore right across the bay bridge, i would love to join a club. Would anyone ...

I live on the eastern shore right across the bay bridge, i would love to join a club. Would anyone like to meet at Capitol Raceway this friday??? supposed to be a big WRX vs. MAXIMA war, friend of mine at work told me bout it, she went last friday and said there were some challenges made for this friday, ill be going up there around 5pm. If anyone wants to meet up with me, just PM me and let me kno, hopefully itll be a good turn out, im going to my buddys shop "TSR" tomorrow he got me a Profec B for 200 were gonna put that in before track friday.

2. Remove Advertisements
    ClubWRX.net
    Advertisements

It looks like people will be meeting this saturday about 5pm at the Hunt Valley mall.

We will be in front of ****s.

So how did it go? How many people showed? Wish I could have made it, but that damn POS cavalier is just wasting all my time. SHould never have to see it again after tomorrow. Thank god I've got the WRX.

Is anyone up for another meet soon? Say in a few weeks, before the weather gets too cold.

Only about 5 or so cars. It was ok just to hang out and BS about cars.
    04 STI
    FPGreen

Vivid is meeting at Happy Day's diner on route 50 in Rosedale tonight at 7:30 if anyone wants to come see what the club is about. Come check us out .
    Alex

2004 Aspen White STI

So what has been going on? has anoyne really organized anything yet? I was hoping to go to the Hunt Valley thing, but work interefered again.
    RANGER on point
    2007 Protuned STi, 316awhp.

sorry 4 the late reply..you ppl can jus text me 4439809039 to get in touched

hey plaster-

Whats the vivid crew like? I'm a little on the older side to be hanging out with underage people. I love to hang out and tool around with cars, but I'm not looking to get the short end of the stick from the po-po because of a 17 y/o who has a hot mouth... make sense? I went to their website, nice rides but I get the feeling they are all young.
    RANGER on point
    2007 Protuned STi, 316awhp.

Vivid

Most of the people in the club are in there Mid twentys. I'am 32 and the oldest member. Its prespetive , all these kids are cool and respective of other people. They also have shown tremendous team work. I was at a show last week and one of the members car was realy dirty . About 7 out of the ten who were at the show cleaned this car show it could show. The guy ended up winning about a 5 foot trophy because of the team work. One of the older men at the club asked me how many memebers we had and I said around 25 . They have over 125 and he said he had never seen such team work out of a club. They may be young but there all about showing cars and the love of cars. There is not a lot of bull **** with this club. If you can get past feeling old you can have a great time. We only meet once a week and most members dont always come to ever meeting . Some of our memebrs come as far as Annapolis. We are currently opening a chapter in PA. thsi club has some great thing to offer. Its only 2 year old and it works as though its been around for many years.
    Alex

2004 Aspen White STI

Hey plaster....looks like to me that you have a very well put together car club. You guys ever come around the Eastern shore way??? i wouldnt mind meetin up with u all sometime. By the way what kinda front lip do you have ?? i have been tryin to look for it everywhere cant find it tho. and how much. THanks bro

sherv

Vivid

there is a show at the Kent Island VFD on October 25 . Ther should be at least five cars at that show from our club.
    Alex

2004 Aspen White STI

Ill be there bro, which Fire Department?? and Where exactly. lemme kno.

sherv

Post Car show

October 25 Th 10 am - 4 Pm in the heart of Historic Stevensville
    Alex

2004 Aspen White STI

Good deal bro, ill definatly be there. Lemme ask you a question. Do you kno if it is hard to replace brake pads and brake fluid? I dont wanna screw anything up. SHould i take it to a shop or woudl i save myself money if i did it myself and maybe had another WRX owner come by and help me.??? thanks

sherv

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast