Hot Import Nights, Baltimore, Saturday the 6th
+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

This is a discussion on Hot Import Nights, Baltimore, Saturday the 6th within the Mid-Atlantic States forums, part of the Regional Discussion category; I know I posted this a little while ago, but I was just wondering if there was any one else ...

Hot Import Nights, Baltimore, Saturday the 6th

I know I posted this a little while ago, but I was just wondering if there was any one else going to this show. I know a few expressed some interest. I was planning on leaving for the show around 2pm. Thought it would be cool if a group of Rexs just show up in the parking lot at the convention center together, I'm sure we would make heads turn! Just wanted to see if any one wanted to meet up somewhere and caravan there. I guess just post if u want to roll up there and we'll figure out a definite plan in the next few days. Later
    Last edited by 04silver bullet; 09-03-2003 at 06:47 AM.

2. Remove Advertisements
    ClubWRX.net
    Advertisements

My problem with these HIN's is it just seems like a rice convention. Would rather be driving around somewhere, or meet in a different location.

My Mods

"The most important mod is the one behind the steering wheel" - Koyokid RIP

Anyone going down, over, or up? :-)

HIN Baltimore MD - 09/06/2003

9/6/2003 (5pm-12am)

Baltimore Convention Center
    One West Pratt Street
    Baltimore, Maryland 21201
    $25

It's fun to hang around before/after the show and w0mp on the rice kids :-)
    <<. b0ng .>>

I might go down. Is there a group going from the York area?
    04 STI
    FPGreen

SilverSti...

I'm in East York dude, let me know if you're heading down.
    <<. b0ng .>>

yo, I'm trying to get some sort of caravan going up to the show. I have a few car coming with me already and I just figured the more the merrier. I was planning on having a small group to go up and get there aroung 4-5pm and hang out for a while. Just let me know the definites and I will post a definite game plan on friday. Later

-Jay-

I'm going to head down from York, PA

Let's all meet up in Baltimore and tear up (err i mean drive around) the city. :-)
    <<. b0ng .>>

Where do all the cars go, do they open open the convention center and let the cars park inside? I have been their before for Otakon, huge anime convention. They have huge rooms with concrete floors on the bottom level, my guess is people will park in there. Their is hardly any parking around the area unless you park at a hotel. Man it would bring to many memories back of Otakon if I went, I am still in withdrawl from it.

My Mods

sounds good to me, I definitely could go for some cruising. As far as parking, I have no idea. I never been to this area of Baltimore where the show is. Does anyone know of a decent meeting area around Baltimore, some place easy to get to so no one will have any problems or get lost. The only area I really know is the Harbor area, I think the show is on the other side of the city.

Silverbullet,

From Delaware is a piece of cake. Take 95 to the 395 exit downtown. Make a right on Pratt (2nd light?) and the convention center is on your right.
    Last edited by silversti; 09-04-2003 at 08:53 PM.
    04 STI
    FPGreen

Bongmaster,

Are you up for meeting at the Bel Air park and ride off of 83 around 4pm? This would put us inside the convention center before 5pm.
    04 STI
    FPGreen

The convention center is right next to the harbor, in between the Aquarium and the 2 stadiums. Its surrounded by hotels. Really easy to find.

My Mods

thanks, Kanos. Were you thinking about going still?

I went to Hot IMport nights.
    They had a few tight ass rides. I liked the skylines and there were a few STI's and evolutions i liked. There were a buncha thievse around and about too. Some dudes vtech mod got jacked outa his car and another guy got his hatchback stolen right next to where we parked. Good thing it wasnt me

This was the first and last time I would go to that show. If I wanted to add TV's and a stereo to my car then maybe. The $25 to get in left me with that lubricant feeling still in my butt. For the handful of cars I liked, this was a waste of money and time.
    Last edited by silversti; 09-07-2003 at 04:08 PM.
    04 STI
    FPGreen

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Quick Reply Quick Reply

Register Now

Please enter the name by which you would like to log-in and be known on this site.
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.

Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Please enter a valid email address for yourself. We strongly suggest that you stay away from using aol, yahoo, msn, and hotmail accounts. Sometimes the mail server blocks the emails from our server. As a result you will not receive any notifications including the confirmation email.

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.