Own3d by a cop on Tuckahoe Rd, SJ

This is a discussion on Own3d by a cop on Tuckahoe Rd, SJ within the Mid-Atlantic States forums, part of the Regional Discussion category; Has anyone been down Tuckahoe Rd in SJ? It starts at around the outskirts of Washington Twp and takes you ...

Own3d by a cop on Tuckahoe Rd, SJ

Has anyone been down Tuckahoe Rd in SJ? It starts at around the outskirts of Washington Twp and takes you into Vineland. Anyway, it is a long, straight, desserted road. The speed limit is 50, but you can easily cruise on it in the 60's.

Anyway, after passing a few cars and bringing it up to about 100, I decide to slow down a bit. I then notice a cop in the far distance, had to be about two football fields away coming in the opposite direction. I immediately begin to slow down quickly, but i guess it wasn't enough. As i passed him going well under the speed limit, he busts a u-turn right behind me and pulls me over. He says he clocked me at 77 or something like that. I found it amusing when he asked me if I was testing it out. I really thought I slowed down in time, but I guess I didn't.

Anyway, he nailed me with an $88 speeding ticket, and a $44 ticket for no front plate. Guess it could have been worse had he gotten me when I was going 100.
    '04 WRB WRX Sedan

2. Remove Advertisements
    ClubWRX.net
    Advertisements

Lucky you, don't drive like a maniac next time.
    Applied Force built WRX, definitely one of a kind.