Dayton (or general area)
+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

This is a discussion on Dayton (or general area) within the Mid-Atlantic States forums, part of the Regional Discussion category; Who else lives around Dayton besides Justin and myself? Just curious. Eric...

Dayton (or general area)

Who else lives around Dayton besides Justin and myself? Just curious.

Eric
    03 wrx - 300whp/270wtq
    Originally posted by zoophagy
    The people that work there are, for the most part, retards. I used to work there.

2. Remove Advertisements
    ClubWRX.net
    Advertisements

not me

but we should meet up!
    -Ryan |Dub-Yuh Our Ex Ess Tee Eye| My Car

Arrow raise..

I'm from dayton.. huber heights to be specific.

This is my first time posting so i might as well introduce myself, my name is Tam (no i am not a ****** girl) and im 18.

Right now im starting college and all that, but im looking into a '02 wrx .. well not really looking into but actually plan on it. I've been an enthusiast for awhile but now that prices are good, i'm trying to get one. I'll see you fellas around.

[+ocks]

I'm in Columbus.

Join us at Central Ohio Subarus

http://autos.groups.yahoo.com/group/CentralOhioSubarus/

K, will do.

No one else from the Dayton area? Thought there were a few more ppl...

Eric
    03 wrx - 300whp/270wtq
    The people that work there are, for the most part, retards. I used to work there.

I live in the Dayton area.
    --Jason-- 2004 MT WRB WRX
    Cobb Stage 2 more goodies:
    STi SS | Blitz SUS | Samco IC Hoses | Perrin Rear Sway Bar and Endlinks | Eibach's | Steel Gray Rota Downshifts | Goodyear Eagle F1 GS-D3's | Blitz DTT-DC2 | Phatty-Ass System

"This is my WRX. There are many others like it, but this one is mine. My WRX is my best friend. It is my life. I must master my WRX as I must master my life. Without me, my WRX is useless. Without my WRX, I am useless."

I live near Dayton
    ----------------------------------------
    '02 Blue Sportwagon
    No mods - yet
    Starting with the rear sway bar and anti-lift kit...one day....I have faith

Re: Dayton (or general area)

Originally posted by Snowvert
    Who else lives around Dayton besides Justin and myself? Just curious.

Eric
    I'm from Dayton as well. Have you been to any of the SRD cruise-ins? It's worth checking out if you haven't. www.streetracingdayton.com

Last week there were 3 evo's and an sti there. How do you like your godspeed down and up-pipes?

Re: Re: Dayton (or general area)

Originally posted by integratowrx
    I'm from Dayton as well. Have you been to any of the SRD cruise-ins? It's worth checking out if you haven't. www.streetracingdayton.com

Last week there were 3 evo's and an sti there. How do you like your godspeed down and up-pipes?
    wow, that's awesome. Too bad dayton is a good 3 hours from me
    -Ryan |Dub-Yuh Our Ex Ess Tee Eye| My Car

Ryan, you slacker... it'sonly 3 hours

And the Godspeed up+dp are great. If you are looking for an up or dp, i'd definatly recommend Godspeed.

Integratowrx, Ysrex, Shibby - where from in Dayton (or close, etc)?

Eric
    03 wrx - 300whp/270wtq

I'm from Oakwood area....

US-48 (Far Hills) and Dorothy Lane

2002 WRX Sedan (black) with some visual mods...
    Let's all get together sometime!

2002 WRX Mods:
    AP Stage2/93, ScoobySport Up, Dp, & Muffler, SS AutoChrome TMIC, Hawker PC680T Battery, Injen CAI, ACT Stage2 Clutch, Gruppe-S 13.8lb Flywheel, Mobil1 and Redline oil, NGK BKR7EIX plugs, Goodridge SS Lines, Motul RBF600, Hawk HPS pads, 35% 3M tint, Koji Headlight Mod, SilverStar Bulbs, Blaupunkt MP3000 headunit, Infinity BassLink Sub, Kenwood KFC-1689ie speakers (6.5"F / 5.25"R), Rota Downshift (Black), Yokohama AVS ES100 (225/45/17)

I live right on the edge of bellbrook. My neighborhood is right off of feedwire if anyone knows where that is.

Lets meet up sometime, maybe before one the SRD cruise ins. Unfortunately I don't think I'll be able to make the cruise in this saturday (the 30th).
    --Jason-- 2004 MT WRB WRX
    Cobb Stage 2 more goodies:
    STi SS | Blitz SUS | Samco IC Hoses | Perrin Rear Sway Bar and Endlinks | Eibach's | Steel Gray Rota Downshifts | Goodyear Eagle F1 GS-D3's | Blitz DTT-DC2 | Phatty-Ass System

"This is my WRX. There are many others like it, but this one is mine. My WRX is my best friend. It is my life. I must master my WRX as I must master my life. Without me, my WRX is useless. Without my WRX, I am useless."

Yeah, I'll be heading back to NY for the weekend... Going to be finishing up my stock Subaru OEM 3 gauge pod install, changing my rear differential oil to synth, changing my front diff/tranny oil to synth, and painting my calipers black... (oh yeah, rotating the tires and oil change too)

Makes a happy Subie...

2002 WRX Mods:
    AP Stage2/93, ScoobySport Up, Dp, & Muffler, SS AutoChrome TMIC, Hawker PC680T Battery, Injen CAI, ACT Stage2 Clutch, Gruppe-S 13.8lb Flywheel, Mobil1 and Redline oil, NGK BKR7EIX plugs, Goodridge SS Lines, Motul RBF600, Hawk HPS pads, 35% 3M tint, Koji Headlight Mod, SilverStar Bulbs, Blaupunkt MP3000 headunit, Infinity BassLink Sub, Kenwood KFC-1689ie speakers (6.5"F / 5.25"R), Rota Downshift (Black), Yokohama AVS ES100 (225/45/17)

I still plan on going on Saturday. If anyone wants to meet up before the 10:00 SRD meet I'm all for it.(Or I'll meet up anytime, doesn't have to be on Sat.) Oh, and I live in Kettering about 2 blocks from Harrigan's.
    -Nick
    Last edited by integratowrx; 08-28-2003 at 03:11 PM.

I live in Kettering.

I've seen a couple of blue WRX sedans; one parked in a small lot M-F north of Kettering on Far Hills, and another (with a light blue swoosh) parked in the big shopping plaza on Alex-Bell. I also see a silver sedan, a black sedan, and another blue wagon every now and then. Finally I work in Centerville and a blue WRX sedan with a big wing parks in the same block/lot as I do.

Bill M.
    2003 World Rally Blue WRX Wagon
    AccessPort - Stage 1 93 Oct.
    Fuzion ZRi tires
    Hardwired Valentine One / Lidatek LE-30
    XM Roady
    50% Tint

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Quick Reply Quick Reply

Register Now

Please enter the name by which you would like to log-in and be known on this site.
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.

Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Please enter a valid email address for yourself. We strongly suggest that you stay away from using aol, yahoo, msn, and hotmail accounts. Sometimes the mail server blocks the emails from our server. As a result you will not receive any notifications including the confirmation email.

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.