Dayton (or general area) - Page 2
+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

This is a discussion on Dayton (or general area) within the Mid-Atlantic States forums, part of the Regional Discussion category; Originally posted by Snowvert Ryan, you slacker... it'sonly 3 hours And the Godspeed up+dp are great. If you are looking ...

Originally posted by Snowvert
    Ryan, you slacker... it'sonly 3 hours

And the Godspeed up+dp are great. If you are looking for an up or dp, i'd definatly recommend Godspeed.

Integratowrx, Ysrex, Shibby - where from in Dayton (or close, etc)?

Eric
    Yellow Springs - just east of Dayton over by Wright Patterson
    ----------------------------------------
    '02 Blue Sportwagon
    No mods - yet
    Starting with the rear sway bar and anti-lift kit...one day....I have faith

2. Remove Advertisements
    ClubWRX.net
    Advertisements

Hey guys, I have a 1 car garage and driveway space for like 4 cars. There is also room on the street for a few more. Maybe we should plan an install/mod day to get together?

(It's a cheap way of getting help for myself... I'm planning on getting ScoobySport Downpipe and Uppipe and Muffler soon. Some help on the install would be great)

I might even do the Cobb Tuning Stage 2 reflash at the same time, so I'd end up with like 280 crank HP!! Fun times! What do you all think? Should we plan one?

2002 WRX Mods:
    AP Stage2/93, ScoobySport Up, Dp, & Muffler, SS AutoChrome TMIC, Hawker PC680T Battery, Injen CAI, ACT Stage2 Clutch, Gruppe-S 13.8lb Flywheel, Mobil1 and Redline oil, NGK BKR7EIX plugs, Goodridge SS Lines, Motul RBF600, Hawk HPS pads, 35% 3M tint, Koji Headlight Mod, SilverStar Bulbs, Blaupunkt MP3000 headunit, Infinity BassLink Sub, Kenwood KFC-1689ie speakers (6.5"F / 5.25"R), Rota Downshift (Black), Yokohama AVS ES100 (225/45/17)

Originally posted by tubbytreats
    Hey guys, I have a 1 car garage and driveway space for like 4 cars. There is also room on the street for a few more. Maybe we should plan an install/mod day to get together?

(It's a cheap way of getting help for myself... I'm planning on getting ScoobySport Downpipe and Uppipe and Muffler soon. Some help on the install would be great)

I might even do the Cobb Tuning Stage 2 reflash at the same time, so I'd end up with like 280 crank HP!! Fun times! What do you all think? Should we plan one?
    For that, I'd try and make it...

and I'm sure Whap would too

... IF we were invited (cus we're not Dayton-ers)
    -Ryan |Dub-Yuh Our Ex Ess Tee Eye| My Car

Originally posted by tubbytreats

yeah id be up for that. Ryan, you and whap should come up to. I'd like to see those SSR's in person.
    --Jason-- 2004 MT WRB WRX
    Cobb Stage 2 more goodies:
    STi SS | Blitz SUS | Samco IC Hoses | Perrin Rear Sway Bar and Endlinks | Eibach's | Steel Gray Rota Downshifts | Goodyear Eagle F1 GS-D3's | Blitz DTT-DC2 | Phatty-Ass System

"This is my WRX. There are many others like it, but this one is mine. My WRX is my best friend. It is my life. I must master my WRX as I must master my life. Without me, my WRX is useless. Without my WRX, I am useless."

I'm down. Have to let me know in advance if possible, so I can get the day off work.

Eric
    03 wrx - 300whp/270wtq
    Originally posted by zoophagy
    The people that work there are, for the most part, retards. I used to work there.

Here's the deal guys:

I have a 1 car garage and a 3 bedroom house that I rent with 2 other guys. I'm sure on some Saturday in September we could do an Install/Mod day, where a few of us WRXers could get together, show of our cars, and help other guys do some mods/installs.

The garage I have doesn't have a lift, but I have a pair of Rhino ramps and a 2 1/4 ton Craftsman hydraulic jack. I have some basic tools, but not a garage full. If we are going to do an install day, we would need someone to volunteer to bring over some tools to make some of the larger installs possible.

We have a grill and patio furniture and a sweet finished basement with a nice TV and DVD surround system. I was thinking that if some of you weren't interested in the install stuff, we have alot of other things around the house to do.

Again, I don't have any heavy tools, but do plan on changing out my WRX stock exhaust for ScoobySport stuff, and would LOVE to have someone knowledgable to help. I will talk to my roommates and see when is a good day for all of us.

Ok I'm out....currently shouting out from Buffalo, NY

2002 WRX Mods:
    AP Stage2/93, ScoobySport Up, Dp, & Muffler, SS AutoChrome TMIC, Hawker PC680T Battery, Injen CAI, ACT Stage2 Clutch, Gruppe-S 13.8lb Flywheel, Mobil1 and Redline oil, NGK BKR7EIX plugs, Goodridge SS Lines, Motul RBF600, Hawk HPS pads, 35% 3M tint, Koji Headlight Mod, SilverStar Bulbs, Blaupunkt MP3000 headunit, Infinity BassLink Sub, Kenwood KFC-1689ie speakers (6.5"F / 5.25"R), Rota Downshift (Black), Yokohama AVS ES100 (225/45/17)

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Quick Reply Quick Reply

Register Now

Please enter the name by which you would like to log-in and be known on this site.
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.

Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Please enter a valid email address for yourself. We strongly suggest that you stay away from using aol, yahoo, msn, and hotmail accounts. Sometimes the mail server blocks the emails from our server. As a result you will not receive any notifications including the confirmation email.

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.