Should a VR6 beat me? - Page 2
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

This is a discussion on Should a VR6 beat me? within the Mid-Atlantic States forums, part of the Regional Discussion category; I also changed the cams, engine internals, intake, I could go on for days. I had about 00.00 in the ...

I also changed the cams, engine internals, intake, I could go on for days. I had about $6000.00 in the car. Is that major enough???
    I just bought a STi!!!

Love it!!!

2. Remove Advertisements
    ClubWRX.net
    Advertisements

Sounds like you picked parts that don't work. There's a gang of people running mid/high 14's for less than a tenth of that. People running low 14s and high 13s for 1/3 of that.

You went to EIP, huh?

Classic issue with people who buy a VR6 and know nothing about Volkswagen; they buy all the expensive stuff that don't work...
    I sell wheels and other accesories. Tell me what you need.

VR6's seem to be stronger up top than one would initially think. MY car isnt stock and my friend was right behind me hanging there in his VR6 GTi (older smaller model) all the way to 120. But I started at 80 in fourth so thats part of the problem.
    I created my avatar.

Not EIP my man, but the guy that works on my car IS sponsered by them and is running low 10's in his GTI...
    I just bought a STi!!!

Love it!!!

The EIP GTI rules, has it broken into the 9s yet at E-Town?

-joe
    '02 WRB Sedan

Removed silencer w/ Akimoto Velocity Stack, Blitz Dual TT, Autospeed Prototype Up-pipe w/ Flex-joint, Autospeed Crank Pulley, Autospeed OEM Dead Pedal, Samco IC Hoses, Axxis Pads, Goodridge Lines, Neo Synth Brake Fluid, Speedbleeders, Eibach Pro-Kit, Perrin Endlinks and Rear Sway, 17" Sub Zeros w/ 225/45 ES100s, Crucial Racing Thermostat and 1.4bar Radiator Cap, Autometer Sport-Comp Oil Pressure, EGT, and Voltmeter on the A-Pillar, STI Hoodscoop.

Not yet my man. His name is Turbo Lou. He works at a shop called Hodi's. They do all sorts of funky work too. He's got a ice filled intercooler. Ever seen one of them?

What's your WRX running?

I just bought a STi!!!

Love it!!!

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12