Street Racing Dayton Cruise Ins
+ Reply to Thread

This is a discussion on Street Racing Dayton Cruise Ins within the Mid-Atlantic States forums, part of the Regional Discussion category; Hey i just got back from a SRD Cruise in at Hooters in Centerville, Ohio on August 23. Talked to ...

Street Racing Dayton Cruise Ins

Hey i just got back from a SRD Cruise in at Hooters in Centerville, Ohio on August 23. Talked to a couple WRX owners. Just wondering if anyone was up there.
    --Jason-- 2004 MT WRB WRX
    Cobb Stage 2 more goodies:
    STi SS | Blitz SUS | Samco IC Hoses | Perrin Rear Sway Bar and Endlinks | Eibach's | Steel Gray Rota Downshifts | Goodyear Eagle F1 GS-D3's | Blitz DTT-DC2 | Phatty-Ass System

"This is my WRX. There are many others like it, but this one is mine. My WRX is my best friend. It is my life. I must master my WRX as I must master my life. Without me, my WRX is useless. Without my WRX, I am useless."

2. Remove Advertisements
    ClubWRX.net
    Advertisements

Dude, your car sounds great. Definitely going to go with TurboXS when I buy an exhaust. Good meeting you. That was an excellent cruise-in.
    -Nick

How did I miss this.
    ----------------------------------------
    '02 Blue Sportwagon
    No mods - yet
    Starting with the rear sway bar and anti-lift kit...one day....I have faith

Originally posted by YSRex
    How did I miss this.

It's worth making the trip from Yellow Springs for. Last week there was an Sti, 3 Evo's, an Srt-4, and about 6 or 7 WRX's. Check out www.streetracingdayton.com and then go to the cruise-ins section in the forum. I'll be there again this Saturday if the weather is right. My friend with a wagon will hopefully be there with his new 2.5" cat-back...that he got for a great price.

How did I miss this? Sigh...

The hooters on 725? Lol, that's about 5-10 mins from me tops.

Definatly going to the next one, keep us posted!

Eric
    03 wrx - 300whp/270wtq
    Originally posted by zoophagy
    The people that work there are, for the most part, retards. I used to work there.

Originally posted by Snowvert
    How did I miss this? Sigh...

The hooters on 725? Lol, that's about 5-10 mins from me tops.

Definatly going to the next one, keep us posted!

Eric
    Yep it's the one on 725. It's on Saturday's at 10:00. This will be the 2nd week at Hooter's, because they've tried a bunch of other places, and someone usually does something stupid so everyone gets kicked out. They have permission at Hooter's and as long as there are no burnouts, drinking in the parking lot etc...it should be fine. You should definitely go, I'd like to see your car with all the mods. I'll either be there in my silver 02' sedan or my buddies 02 black wagon. Hope you can make it!

p.s. We should have a Dayton Suby meet or something. As I said above I work with a guy who has a wrx wagon. His friend just got a Forrestor XT, and an older guy I know has 2 SVX's.
    Last edited by integratowrx; 08-29-2003 at 03:16 PM.

Sounds like fun, i'll try to make any of them. Saturday's are usually a bad day for me - have to work, but we'll see what happens.

Eric
    03 wrx - 300whp/270wtq
    Originally posted by zoophagy
    The people that work there are, for the most part, retards. I used to work there.

Did anyone make it up to the Cruise-In on the 30th? I heard it was a pretty good turnout. I'll probably come up this saturday (6th) if there is a cruise in. Does anyone plan on attending? Maybe we could meet up somewhere beforehand.
    --Jason-- 2004 MT WRB WRX
    Cobb Stage 2 more goodies:
    STi SS | Blitz SUS | Samco IC Hoses | Perrin Rear Sway Bar and Endlinks | Eibach's | Steel Gray Rota Downshifts | Goodyear Eagle F1 GS-D3's | Blitz DTT-DC2 | Phatty-Ass System

"This is my WRX. There are many others like it, but this one is mine. My WRX is my best friend. It is my life. I must master my WRX as I must master my life. Without me, my WRX is useless. Without my WRX, I am useless."

I checked out the cruise-in for a short while. It seemed kinda slow I thought. No 3 Evos or Sti. That one dude with the M-Coupe got his superchager on..it sounded coo. I'll probably go this saturday depending on weather. I'm up for meeting up early possibly if I go. I'm hoping my RFL Ti axleback is in by Friday
    can't wait to hear that boxer sound.

I wish we had something like this, I'd be there all the time

This just be an excuse for me to visit Univ. of Dayton
    -Ryan |Dub-Yuh Our Ex Ess Tee Eye| My Car

+ Reply to Thread

Quick Reply Quick Reply

Register Now

Please enter the name by which you would like to log-in and be known on this site.
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.

Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Please enter a valid email address for yourself. We strongly suggest that you stay away from using aol, yahoo, msn, and hotmail accounts. Sometimes the mail server blocks the emails from our server. As a result you will not receive any notifications including the confirmation email.

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.