S.L.A.P. show redux

This is a discussion on S.L.A.P. show redux within the Mid-Atlantic States forums, part of the Regional Discussion category; this sunday aug 17 is the delaware episode of the Sound Looks And Performance show. YBNormal and WickedWRX joined me ...

S.L.A.P. show redux

this sunday aug 17 is the delaware episode of the Sound Looks And Performance show. YBNormal and WickedWRX joined me last month at the deptford show, and i think they'd agree it was a pretty cool time seeing all of those cars. this show is usually nearly as big as that one was, so for those who missed out last time, join me this time! lots of cars, audio and car show, etc. one club always wins since they have a lot of people - let's take over!

details - sunday aug 17 location: Tweeter, Concord Pike (rt 202) wilmington - registration starts at 8 or 9, be there by 10 for decent parking, or else you'll be walking a little bit.

anything else you want to know, post here or PM me. it's a fun time if you have the time to go check it out. vendors show up with demo cars, and you can see what people do to their cars. let me know.
    s e t h
    "If you're going to live on the cutting edge, you'd better be prepared to bleed a little."
    Stink-Eye Mob #73, Hawkeye Alliance #667

2. Remove Advertisements
    ClubWRX.net
    Advertisements

Question bump.

pathetic. no responses. i must smell bad or something. it'll be a good show, and at least i can say that i was there.
    s e t h
    "If you're going to live on the cutting edge, you'd better be prepared to bleed a little."

well, i was there. and it was a nice show. a few WRX's there, too, and another STi. all nice people, and some neat cars to look at. sorry you had to miss it.
    s e t h