August 10 - Ohio Meet -- DIRECTIONS!!! - Page 3
+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

This is a discussion on August 10 - Ohio Meet -- DIRECTIONS!!! within the Mid-Atlantic States forums, part of the Regional Discussion category; EVERYONE, POST PICTURES!!!!...

EVERYONE, POST PICTURES!!!!
    -Ryan |Dub-Yuh Our Ex Ess Tee Eye| My Car

2. Remove Advertisements
    ClubWRX.net
    Advertisements

Glad ya had fun. Unsticking thread.
    Matt
    WRX-less, now RSX-y!!!

Here are some of the photos I took. Tell me if you have any problems getting to them.

http://f2.pg.photos.yahoo.com/drcollins

----------------------------------------
    '02 Blue Sportwagon
    No mods - yet
    Starting with the rear sway bar and anti-lift kit...one day....I have faith

I Support ClubWRX
    Here's some photos on the LERSOC board that Chuck took. He was the black 2.5 RS.

http://www.lersoc.com/viewtopic.php?p=10510

Steve - Avon, Ohio, USA - Moderator - Fun Drives and North Central States
    The Morris Garage
    2008 Outback 2.5XT Ltd __2002 WRX Wagon __ 1958 MGA Roadster __ 2008 smart Cabrio __ and a few scooters...

Originally posted by chirexy
    Here are some of the photos I took. Tell me if you have any problems getting to them.

http://f2.pg.photos.yahoo.com/drcollins

THank you !! I want more!!!

damn, looking at these pictures makes me even more mad that I wasnt able to go.
    --Jason-- 2004 MT WRB WRX
    Cobb Stage 2 more goodies:
    STi SS | Blitz SUS | Samco IC Hoses | Perrin Rear Sway Bar and Endlinks | Eibach's | Steel Gray Rota Downshifts | Goodyear Eagle F1 GS-D3's | Blitz DTT-DC2 | Phatty-Ass System

"This is my WRX. There are many others like it, but this one is mine. My WRX is my best friend. It is my life. I must master my WRX as I must master my life. Without me, my WRX is useless. Without my WRX, I am useless."

Originally posted by Shibby
    damn, looking at these pictures makes me even more mad that I wasnt able to go.
    yeah, you were missed

I really wanted to see the RFL in person, to check and make sure it'll fit with my body kit

I took more pics than I thought, anyone got a place for them to rest! (need hosting)

Originally posted by RLsChMiDt
    yeah, you were missed

I really wanted to see the RFL in person, to check and make sure it'll fit with my body kit

I took more pics than I thought, anyone got a place for them to rest! (need hosting)
    If it is less than 50 Megs, you can use photos.yahoo.com. You'll just have to set up an account. If you have more than 50 Meg, you could split it between more than one account. It cost nothing to set up a Yahoo account, just your time.
    ----------------------------------------
    '02 Blue Sportwagon
    No mods - yet
    Starting with the rear sway bar and anti-lift kit...one day....I have faith

Originally posted by chirexy
    If it is less than 50 Megs, you can use photos.yahoo.com. You'll just have to set up an account. If you have more than 50 Meg, you could split it between more than one account. It cost nothing to set up a Yahoo account, just your time.
    Alright, I'll try that.

I set up an account with Yahoo and put up some photos of our meet. They should be available at this link:
    http://f2.pg.photos.yahoo.com/ahclemspam

Let me know if it works. Also, I had to crop, resize and compress the photos as the originals are all 2048 x 1536. If anyone wants a copy of an original jpeg, let me know and I'll attach it to an email for you.
    "The tools of conquest do not necessarily come with bombs and explosions and fallout. There are weapons that are simply thoughts... attitudes... prejudices. To be found only in the minds of men. For the record, prejudices can kill, and suspicion can destroy, and the thoughtless, frightened search for a scapegoat has a fallout all its own for the children, and the children yet unborn. And the pity of it is that these things cannot be confined to The Twilight Zone."

Best Regards,
    Ah Clem

Originally posted by Ah Clem
    I set up an account with Yahoo and put up some photos of our meet. They should be available at this link:
    http://f2.pg.photos.yahoo.com/ahclemspam

Let me know if it works. Also, I had to crop, resize and compress the photos as the originals are all 2048 x 1536. If anyone wants a copy of an original jpeg, let me know and I'll attach it to an email for you.
    Cool!

Who had the red WRX wagon with the Koji headlights? I like!!!

Justin

2002 WRX Mods:
    AP Stage2/93, ScoobySport Up, Dp, & Muffler, SS AutoChrome TMIC, Hawker PC680T Battery, Injen CAI, ACT Stage2 Clutch, Gruppe-S 13.8lb Flywheel, Mobil1 and Redline oil, NGK BKR7EIX plugs, Goodridge SS Lines, Motul RBF600, Hawk HPS pads, 35% 3M tint, Koji Headlight Mod, SilverStar Bulbs, Blaupunkt MP3000 headunit, Infinity BassLink Sub, Kenwood KFC-1689ie speakers (6.5"F / 5.25"R), Rota Downshift (Black), Yokohama AVS ES100 (225/45/17)

I had the red sedan with the koji style headlights, but i don't think the wagon had them. But anyways, thanks!!

Steve
    2002 SRP WRX Sold .......i need another wrx
    13.3 @99mph with a mbc

03 Honda Element
    1992 Civic hb W/B20 SOLD

I had the wagon. Haven't been able to do headlights yet. I'm thinking about JDM or Prodrive.
    "The tools of conquest do not necessarily come with bombs and explosions and fallout. There are weapons that are simply thoughts... attitudes... prejudices. To be found only in the minds of men. For the record, prejudices can kill, and suspicion can destroy, and the thoughtless, frightened search for a scapegoat has a fallout all its own for the children, and the children yet unborn. And the pity of it is that these things cannot be confined to The Twilight Zone."

Best Regards,
    Ah Clem

Originally posted by tubbytreats

Justin
    why weren't you there?

+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Quick Reply Quick Reply

Register Now

Please enter the name by which you would like to log-in and be known on this site.
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.

Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Please enter a valid email address for yourself. We strongly suggest that you stay away from using aol, yahoo, msn, and hotmail accounts. Sometimes the mail server blocks the emails from our server. As a result you will not receive any notifications including the confirmation email.

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.