Maryland!!!!
+ Reply to Thread

This is a discussion on Maryland!!!! within the Mid-Atlantic States forums, part of the Regional Discussion category; Hey, taken a trip to ocean city this week. Wondering if anyone knos the hot spots for the street races ...

Maryland!!!!

Hey, taken a trip to ocean city this week. Wondering if anyone knos the hot spots for the street races in that area. Im from jersey. lookin to represent down there..please get back to me ASAP!!! thanks!

jon

11.56@126....no nitrous! V-10 Eater

2. Remove Advertisements
    ClubWRX.net
    Advertisements

Dude..

Dude...
    what kinda mods do you have? I live in MD. I live in Gburg and Rockville area. My PM is dead so please just post here. I want to hear more about your car. I just bought a beater car so I can make my WRX a project car..... however, I am short in money right now.
    Anyways, what do you have ? The numbers are sick dude.
    -soul

goin 10's

yo man....its a very basic setup...im unable to release most of the mods right now....im from vinny ten racing and representin for all subarus eating tnt vipes all day long..ill bedown in ocean city this week....ill how you the setup if you were willing to meet. my main concer is finding the races down there....any info??

jon

OC

I doubt I can go to OC this weekend, since my work might tie me up at my office, however..I do not recommend racing over there.
    I saw WAY TOO many cops last week. Good luck though. Is there a link or something for your racing crew/shop or anything? I'll be interested since I want that kinda number on my car. I'm running high 12's and I want to smoke some z06 as well. However, I can not at this point. I need more money so I can mod my car. And of course, a place I can get hook ups... hee .
    Let me know.
    -soul

+ Reply to Thread

Quick Reply Quick Reply

Register Now

Please enter the name by which you would like to log-in and be known on this site.
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.

Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Please enter a valid email address for yourself. We strongly suggest that you stay away from using aol, yahoo, msn, and hotmail accounts. Sometimes the mail server blocks the emails from our server. As a result you will not receive any notifications including the confirmation email.

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.