Sep. 6, Baltimore Hot Import Nights

This is a discussion on Sep. 6, Baltimore Hot Import Nights within the Mid-Atlantic States forums, part of the Regional Discussion category; OK...I thought someone else was going to post this, but haven't seen it yet so here goes. A few of ...

I Support ClubWRX

Sep. 6, Baltimore Hot Import Nights

OK...I thought someone else was going to post this, but haven't seen it yet so here goes. A few of us in SE PA are interested in going to the Baltimore Hot Import Nights. Anyone who want to caravan reply to this thread and give me a suggested meeting location.

Right now, I'm shooting for a low traffic area right off I95 at exit 272...near the border of PA / MD (the exit for Cecil County Dragway in case anyone is familiar with it). There is a small gas station there we can meet at.

Or..if anyone knows of a rest stop in that vacinity, that would be kewl also. Other suggestions would be welcome, but as this is basically a drive down, try to find parking, then get into the show (maybe some eats afterwords), I don't see a big need to gather in a super public area to start.

If we don't get any from north PA, we'll just start out in Oxford PA where there at least 3 of us that will be going. Central or Western PA, you can just cruize right into our little burough.

The link for the show is www.hotimportnights.com.

Ciao',
    Scott
    tEh PriUs=teH faSTah!@@!
    08 Audi S5 Black Diamond edition
    SOLD: 05 SWP Legacy GT Limited 5MT, 13.3ish@105 (stage 2) crappy stock clutch
    SOLD: 04 MPS/SW WRX Sti. 12.971 @ 103.97 (stock)
    278 AWHP/283 AWT, Catback exhaust
    306 AWHP/341 AWT, Stage 2
    (Scott) Moderator-STi, Drag Racing, Car Purchasing, and Tutorial Forums

2. Remove Advertisements
    ClubWRX.net
    Advertisements

Hey, Scott, I did post something about this about a week and a half ago. Here's the link.

http://clubwrx.net/forums/showthread...threadid=32931

I got a few replies but not an overwhelming amount. I'm from Delaware and was planning to go. I got a few people who are going with me and a few from the club that are maybe's. We just got to keep the post up. I guess we can figure out a good meeting place that is prety easy for everyone. (You were talking about meeting at exit 1 A & B- Rising Sun/Northeast Md off I-95, right? If so, I think that is fine.) I talk to you later
    Last edited by 04silver bullet; 08-04-2003 at 05:53 AM.

I Support ClubWRX
    Yeah thats the exit. Some of the guys are worried about having to park their cars in that area. Are you familiar with it and will the cars be safe? If not, we might caravin in my van.

BTW...that is the correct exit number...I can't ever remember those things.

Thanks,
    Scott
    tEh PriUs=teH faSTah!@@!

I'm not really sure about the security of your vehicle in that area. I'm sure someone one will have a better idea than me. I will talk to a few guys that may know and I will post. Also, I posted on NASIOC the invite and posted Links to our two posts here, hopefully we can a nice size group to go. I was planning on driving my Rex (I may have someone with me driving a white M3, but I will be the only Rex in my group) We'll just keep posting and get some definite plans together.
    Later,
    Jay

I Support ClubWRX
    Jay,
    Sounds good. I'm sure we should get at least half a dozen folks to show up.

Scott
    tEh PriUs=teH faSTah!@@!

bump

the parking lot is pretty str8 since theres gonna be alot of people walking around. but if we dont make it into the parking lot then the cars arent really safe. especially at night. maybe if we all went during the day time it would be easier and safer for our cars to park.

I Support ClubWRX
    I'm with going during the day, if at all possible. I don't really like driving around in a city that I don't know at night.

I guess we'll firm up times when the date gets closer.

Scott
    tEh PriUs=teH faSTah!@@!

well i live in the area or actually the county but i know my way around the city. so if i have time i'll deff go with u guys to show u around.

sounds cool to me, I was planning on going during the day. Hang out to when ever