Hot Import Nights in Baltimore
+ Reply to Thread

This is a discussion on Hot Import Nights in Baltimore within the Mid-Atlantic States forums, part of the Regional Discussion category; I was planning on going to the Hot Import Nights Show in Baltimore on September 6th (Saturday). I missed the ...

Hot Import Nights in Baltimore

I was planning on going to the Hot Import Nights Show in Baltimore on September 6th (Saturday). I missed the one in Philly a few months ago and Baltimore is not really much further from DE, so I figured I'll go. I was wondering if anyone else was planning on going. I figured maybe we can even get some kind of meet together. I just thought that would be cool and a good way to represent the club. I guess just post if you were planning on going and we'll figure something out. It doesn't matter what Subi you drive of if you drive a SRT-4. Honesty, it doesn't matter what you drive. Lets just show up, meet up and represent. It would be nice to know club members in the area.
    Last edited by 04silver bullet; 07-30-2003 at 07:31 AM.

2. Remove Advertisements
    ClubWRX.net
    Advertisements

I'm thinking of going...I too missed Philly HIN.

Wylie

Im up for that. I went to philly and it makes me want more.
    I created my avatar.

I Support ClubWRX
    As long as my work schedule complies, I'll plan on going.
    Scott
    tEh PriUs=teH faSTah!@@!
    08 Audi S5 Black Diamond edition
    SOLD: 05 SWP Legacy GT Limited 5MT, 13.3ish@105 (stage 2) crappy stock clutch
    SOLD: 04 MPS/SW WRX Sti. 12.971 @ 103.97 (stock)
    278 AWHP/283 AWT, Catback exhaust
    306 AWHP/341 AWT, Stage 2
    (Scott) Moderator-STi, Drag Racing, Car Purchasing, and Tutorial Forums

+ Reply to Thread

Quick Reply Quick Reply

Register Now

Please enter the name by which you would like to log-in and be known on this site.
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.

Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Please enter a valid email address for yourself. We strongly suggest that you stay away from using aol, yahoo, msn, and hotmail accounts. Sometimes the mail server blocks the emails from our server. As a result you will not receive any notifications including the confirmation email.

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.