Saw my first STi

This is a discussion on Saw my first STi within the Mid-Atlantic States forums, part of the Regional Discussion category; Was just coming home from work, riding with a friend. Saw a black STi on 275W. Got off at Mosteller ...

Saw my first STi

Was just coming home from work, riding with a friend. Saw a black STi on 275W. Got off at Mosteller exit to grab my car. I jokingly said hey maybe I'll try to catch him. Well I got on 75 south and I did catch him! Poor bastard got pulled over about a mile north of where I got pulled over last Friday, about the 13.5 marker. I guess they are startin to crack down on speeding as of late, low state budget or something. Anyhow, the moral of the story is, the STi is badass.
    "Well kids you tried and didn't succeed, the important thing to remember here is...... Never Try." - Homer

2. Remove Advertisements
    ClubWRX.net
    Advertisements

Oh yeah, forgot the funniest part. While we were on 275 a Saturn came up with an exhaust and more plastic molding than ever necessary. He had the balls to rush up on the STi and try to get him to race.LOL The STi didnt bother, which must have made the Saturn mad, cuz he swung to the extreme right lane and hit it. As he accelerated a piece of his plastic molding flew off the car and slid down the highway. I was Rolling.
    "Well kids you tried and didn't succeed, the important thing to remember here is...... Never Try." - Homer

LOL thas great!! i agree with the moral of your story.. the STi is soooo sick, i saw my first one on the road today as well, im tryin to see if hes a member here!
    ...02 wrx
    RIP 99ek
    RIP 99EM1

that's great! i have YET to see one on the roads...

did you say he got pulled over? if so, DAMN
    -Ryan |Dub-Yuh Our Ex Ess Tee Eye| My Car

Just wait til you drive/ride in one...

2004 Black WRX Sedan

Mods = yes

Originally posted by ryland
    Just wait til you drive/ride in one...

...OH I HAVE MY FRIEND, OH I HAVE
    -Ryan |Dub-Yuh Our Ex Ess Tee Eye| My Car