Wanna get S.L.A.P.PED?
+ Reply to Thread

This is a discussion on Wanna get S.L.A.P.PED? within the Mid-Atlantic States forums, part of the Regional Discussion category; this coming sunday, july 27, is one of tweeter's S.L.A.P. (Sound Looks And Performance) shows, in deptford, NJ. those of ...

Wanna get S.L.A.P.PED July 27th (a GOOD THING!)?

this coming sunday, july 27, is one of tweeter's S.L.A.P. (Sound Looks And Performance) shows, in deptford, NJ. those of you in the know in respect to car audio know that the deptford/philly area is VERY big for the industry, and, as a result, the deptford tweeter show is one of the biggest and coolest around. that being said, i'm going. went last year and the year before, and there were some very cool cars out there to check out (and hear!). it's not exactly far away for many of us (15 min from philadelphia) so it would be a neat thing to see a bunch of WRX's show up in force, and who knows - if some of y'all have good systems, you could enter - they also judge things like paint, custom work, best of , etc. anyone interested?
    Last edited by Lightning; 07-22-2003 at 05:37 PM.
    s e t h
    "If you're going to live on the cutting edge, you'd better be prepared to bleed a little."
    Stink-Eye Mob #73, Hawkeye Alliance #667

2. Remove Advertisements
    ClubWRX.net
    Advertisements

What time is it starting? Got the directions?
    See ya on the Parkway
    MODS

if you go to tweeter.com, and hit store locator in the top right, you can get directions to the deptford, nj store. tried posting a link to a map, but it didn't work too well it's very easy to get to from all directions. it's right around the corner from the deptford mall, and just off rt 55, and not far from 295. i'm coming up from DE, so if anyone wants to go with me, let me know; i won't lose ya
    oh yeah, i think it all starts around 10am, cause there's a LOT of cars involved in the competition. the parking lot of the shopping center is usually packed, so if you want a good parking spot (i.e. somewhere people can check out your car) i'd advise getting there early-ish.
    Last edited by Lightning; 07-21-2003 at 10:42 PM.
    s e t h
    "If you're going to live on the cutting edge, you'd better be prepared to bleed a little."

might swing by
    Float like a butterfly and sting like when I pee

I Support ClubWRX
    Seth,
    I might be able to get away. If so, maybe we can meet up off 95 around the 272 exit? Be cool to have 2 STis roll in together. Might be able to get Tom and Brad to go also. I'll keep you posted.
    Scott
    tEh PriUs=teH faSTah!@@!
    08 Audi S5 Black Diamond edition
    SOLD: 05 SWP Legacy GT Limited 5MT, 13.3ish@105 (stage 2) crappy stock clutch
    SOLD: 04 MPS/SW WRX Sti. 12.971 @ 103.97 (stock)
    278 AWHP/283 AWT, Catback exhaust
    306 AWHP/341 AWT, Stage 2
    (Scott) Moderator-STi, Drag Racing, Car Purchasing, and Tutorial Forums

finally...

...my posse steps up i was hoping you guys would wake up - this should be a fun time - if we meet up, i'm thinking on 95 at the DE rest stop near rt 273 - it's near me, and then it's a straight shot up to the bridge and so on. that way i don't have to go 20 miles south to go 65 north, ya know let me know - hopefully we can grow this a little more!
    s e t h

+ Reply to Thread

Quick Reply Quick Reply

Register Now

Please enter the name by which you would like to log-in and be known on this site.
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.

Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Please enter a valid email address for yourself. We strongly suggest that you stay away from using aol, yahoo, msn, and hotmail accounts. Sometimes the mail server blocks the emails from our server. As a result you will not receive any notifications including the confirmation email.

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.