Another Cincinnati Meet/Install Fest/Pool Party
+ Reply to Thread

This is a discussion on Another Cincinnati Meet/Install Fest/Pool Party within the Mid-Atlantic States forums, part of the Regional Discussion category; Hey guys I know there is a meet August 2 and 10 but they are just meets, this is mainly ...

Another Cincinnati Meet/Install Fest/Pool Party

Hey guys I know there is a meet August 2 and 10 but they are just meets, this is mainly for installs. I posted this at Nasioc as well.

Note to the Mods: Could I get this a sticky? Thanks

Ok First we need to settle on a date. July 26, August 2, or 9

Next we need to see how many people are coming and what they need done. This will determine how mch food we need and how early we need to start.

If you say you are going to show up and don't without a call or anything we are going to do something terrible to you. Like egging your car or something Seriously if you cant make it, fine but let me know.

Post here what would be the best day for you and food pref. and your install.

Yes I do have a nice size pool and around 400 DVDs so if you get bored with the install there are other things to do. I have a Wendys, LaRosas, Subway, Chinese on the corner so we can accomadate everyone and if I can swing it posibly a grill out since there is also a Krogers at the corner. (yeah big corner )

Ok let the posting begin.
    320hp/306tq 20g Powah

2. Remove Advertisements
    ClubWRX.net
    Advertisements

Where are you at in Ohio? Maybe I could get my anti-lift kit and rear sway bars done. I'll have to see what the cash situation is....
    ----------------------------------------
    '02 Blue Sportwagon
    No mods - yet
    Starting with the rear sway bar and anti-lift kit...one day....I have faith

Cincinnati. Never done those mods personally but if you are feeling adventurous I have an extra pair of hands And tools and a garage...
    320hp/306tq 20g Powah

+ Reply to Thread

Quick Reply Quick Reply

Register Now

Please enter the name by which you would like to log-in and be known on this site.
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.

Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Please enter a valid email address for yourself. We strongly suggest that you stay away from using aol, yahoo, msn, and hotmail accounts. Sometimes the mail server blocks the emails from our server. As a result you will not receive any notifications including the confirmation email.

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.