MD, VA, DC meet - Page 2
+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

This is a discussion on MD, VA, DC meet within the Mid-Atlantic States forums, part of the Regional Discussion category; The Brookeville one sounds a lot better than what we were gonna do. I say that we take the clubwrx ...

The Brookeville one sounds a lot better than what we were gonna do. I say that we take the clubwrx folks over to that one and combine the two. That would be awesome. This is defiantly a great opportunity for us new guys to meet some more rex folks. Letfs go ahead and move over to that one. The link has already been posted. I am gonna go over to that boars and post that I will be attending that one. Hope to see everyone out there!!

caelin~
    05 EVO MR with some stuff done

2. Remove Advertisements
    ClubWRX.net
    Advertisements

I posted on the NASOIC indicating that ClubWRX people are interested in their meet as opposed to the Circuit City one that we had planned.

I can post a head count over there if everyone replies to this thread and indicates if they are attending. Or post on the NASIOC thread if you are planning on attending and already have an account with NASIOC.

-Shadow
    Last edited by Shadow; 07-17-2003 at 05:54 PM.
    2002 Subaru Impreza WRX Sedan 5MT - Midnight Black Pearl
    2009 Subaru Impreza WRX Wagon 5MT - Dark Gray Metallic

thats cool, I will respond here and also respond to the NASOIC thread also. So count me in.

caelin~

Did anyone want to meet up still at the Circut City then caravan up to the other meet? Also for those of us who are going, they would like for us to bring some drinks and food. So what ever you all want to bring just bring it.

caelin~

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Quick Reply Quick Reply

Register Now

Please enter the name by which you would like to log-in and be known on this site.
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.

Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Please enter a valid email address for yourself. We strongly suggest that you stay away from using aol, yahoo, msn, and hotmail accounts. Sometimes the mail server blocks the emails from our server. As a result you will not receive any notifications including the confirmation email.

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.