Visiting Virgina area next week... (21st to the 25th)
+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

This is a discussion on Visiting Virgina area next week... (21st to the 25th) within the Mid-Atlantic States forums, part of the Regional Discussion category; Hello to everyone down south! I'm gonna be in Virginia next week. Leaving Sunday after a meet here in Connecticut, ...

Visiting Virgina area next week... (21st to the 25th)

Hello to everyone down south!

I'm gonna be in Virginia next week. Leaving Sunday after a meet here in Connecticut, and should be there late Sunday night. I will be in Manassas, and was wondering if anyone in the area wanted to meet up while I'm down there.

The 21st to the 25th I'll be there. Then I'm headed down to South Carolina for the North meets South Meet. Driving back to Connecticut Sunday the 27th, and may stop at the Mach V meet depending on when I get into the area.

Anyway, let me know
    PS3/360 ID: Zapix

MIA Western Mass Impreza Club / MIA Connecticut Impreza Club

My 2002 WRB WRX

2003 Northeast Subaru Impreza Club Regional Meet

2. Remove Advertisements
    ClubWRX.net
    Advertisements

I might be up for it. It's a little bit of a drive and I 'think' I'm supposed to dog sit for someone, but if I get a chance to get away I'd be down for heading to somewhere in the Manassas area.

Let me know your plans as time gets closer.
    -Jim

'02 Platinum Silver WRX sedan w/roof rack...bone stock. Ok, now that's a lie.

GO HOKIES!!!!!!!!!

hey guys! I'm in VA.
    7 and 1/2 hour trip down.

Worth it though

Ran into a caravan of tuned up VWs comnig back from Waterfest. They seemed to have no problem with me riding with their caravan for a while. Had fun with that. Gonna find some VW boards, and send a hello to those guys

Ran into another guys... Argh! I'm horrible with names! White WRX though! Hehe, we met up in stop and go traffic... And are probably hated by all the people who were around that we held up here and there! Good talking to ya!

Hmmmm! Saw lots of other WRXs... Also followed a silver 02/03 one from 95 into VA.

Anyways, looks like I'll be free Wednesday, Thursday, Friday and Saturday. Decided I'm not headed to North Meets South. Simply put... 25 people isn't enough reason for me to drive 300+ miles. If it was 100 people, I'd be there!

Anyways! I'm hoping to meet up with some of the crew down here! As much as I can really! While my family thinks I'm here to see them, it's an excuse for me to come down and meet some other Subaru crews!

Again, I'm in Manassas. Don't know how to get around, but I can try

~ Dan (Zapix)

tan
    I was just in Manassas Park this past weekend.

There is a WRX on Stephanie Dr.

i'm in centreville... right next to manassas, usually dont do that much during the week after i get off work, cept for the gym... if u wanna meet up or something let me know

tan
    YOu also have KanosWRX and WRXwookies in Fairfax

And I'm not that far, damn it! Just let me know when you all want to meet up. This weekend is shot for me, but anytime after work would be good. Just say the word!
    -Jim

'02 Platinum Silver WRX sedan w/roof rack...bone stock. Ok, now that's a lie.

GO HOKIES!!!!!!!!!

This bites... I'm using a 13MHz computer here, with 16mb or RAM... SO SLOW! Arghh! On a dialup to top it off.

Anyways

Tomorrow (or kinda today) I'm headed to see my cousins who live in Centreville.

Thursday and Friday will work perfectly!

Usually in CT, I'm used to going up to MA for dinner meets. So, if anyone wants to get together Thursday and/or Friday for dinner, or whatever, that would work fine! Really fine driving within a 30 to 45 minute radius. I think Fairfax is about 25 to 30 minutes away from here if I'm not wrong. Not sure which the most central location for you all is. I'm simple though. You all know the area better than I do! How central is Burke for everyone? There's some restaurants out there near my aunts house that I've seen.

Would really like to meet as many new people down here as I can. I'm a social *****!

oh and... Kanos is down here? Jeeze, lots of names I known down here then!

Sunday, there is the meet at Mach V, I've heard about in Falls Church. If that's still on, I'll also be going to that.

I don't know what there is for food if you guys wanna meet for dinner. I know there is the average chain restaurants like TGI Fridays, Ruby Tuesday, Chilis, and all that.

Just for note, I spotted a 02/03 silver WRX yesterday around 6:45 on Burke Lane(? That right? It's a big road. I was a passenger in another car, so you wouldn't have seen me) in Burke.

and I spotted a 02/03 blue WRX here in Manassas, in the parkinglot where Borders is. I left you a 'SPOTTED' note!

Anyways, let me know if any of those days are good. Saturday, I might be going out. Not sure, but who knows.

Thursday and Friday are 100% open all day! LET ME KNOW!!!

~ Dan

My 2002 WRB WRX

I am up for meeting for a dinner meet on thursday or friday, thursday preferably. Also burke should be a good place to meet up its real close to me, but fairlakes (about 10 min from burke) would probably be better as most of the decent restraunts are over there and its right off 66. I am thinking sometime around 7:00 so people can take the beltway down if they need to without much traffic.

Oh yeah, I should also be at the Mach V meet on sunday, should be a whole lot of cars there. I saw both their EVO and STI at summit point a couple weeks ago, that EVO shot flames for 2 seconds taking a corner, so cool.
    Last edited by KanosWRX; 07-23-2003 at 06:33 AM.

My Mods

"The most important mod is the one behind the steering wheel" - Koyokid RIP

where is this mach V meet at? i wanna go =P... and also fairlakes would be great for me, so umm if u guys set something up ill do my best to make it
    ...02 wrx
    RIP 99ek
    RIP 99EM1

Check www.fastwrx.com to get the address and info for the Mach V meet.

My Mods

Right off of 66 works great.

Not sure what exit I would take... I'm guessing from Manassas, I take 66 East though.

What places are good over there? Or maybe there is a central place over there where we can meet up, and then decide.

7pm thing tomorrow (Thursday) is good.

Say, we start meeting up at 7pm at ????, and head inside ???? at 7:30 to eat.

Sound good?

Now, we just need to pick a place to meet and eat!

My 2002 WRB WRX

Ok, I know of a great Japanese restraunt in fairlakes shoping center (near toy's r us) called arigato sushi. There is a huge parking lot there so we can park the wrx's in the open so everyone can find it easy. Or if you don't want japanese, there are some other restraunts around there.

You would take the exit for the fairfax county parkway towards reston (not springfield). Then you will come to a intersection with a light, make a left there onto I think fairlakes parkway and you will eventually see the shoping center on the left. pretty large area, lots of stores.

My Mods

Are you kidding? Me, NOT like Japanese food?

It's the best food in the whole friggin world! (Indian food too)
    I wanted to have Japanese food while I was down here anyways!

That works perfectly for me. I don't know about everyone else!

<---- and WOOT!!!! my 1,000th post!
    Last edited by Zapix; 07-23-2003 at 01:55 PM.

damn i have a feeling ima be stuck at work till late on thursday, but ima try and make it up there neways to atleast check out the rides... just outa curiosity, do u guys know each other, like if i made it there for dinner would i be all outa place??? (the lost guy) haha like i said im still gonna TRY and make it there!
    ...02 wrx
    RIP 99ek
    RIP 99EM1

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Quick Reply Quick Reply

Register Now

Please enter the name by which you would like to log-in and be known on this site.
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.

Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Please enter a valid email address for yourself. We strongly suggest that you stay away from using aol, yahoo, msn, and hotmail accounts. Sometimes the mail server blocks the emails from our server. As a result you will not receive any notifications including the confirmation email.

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.