CF hood deal - cincinnati and surrounding areas!

This is a discussion on CF hood deal - cincinnati and surrounding areas! within the Mid-Atlantic States forums, part of the Regional Discussion category; Hi all, I've been looking at buying a CF hood to replace my super heavy steel GDA RS hood. I ...

CF hood deal - cincinnati and surrounding areas!

Hi all, I've been looking at buying a CF hood to replace my super heavy steel GDA RS hood. I got this deal through a friend of a friend - im not making any money on it, and other people that have met me in the cincy area I think would be willing to vouch for me.

heres the deal $380 + shipping (120$)

if i can get 3 hoods - we split the shipping (they all ship to my house)

so final price is $420 per hood

these hoods are 14 lbs, fiber glass underside, and are not supposed to require hood pins. comes with hood scoop.

"EM Style Replacement Carbon Fiber Hood for your WRX/2.5rs. The scoop is functional and is OEM size. This hood uses your stock mounting hardware and latch. We use a 3k carbon fiber and a Glossy UV Proctected Gel Coat. Fully supported skeleton is used for strength. its made by Bodykits NW"

Pics below!

Underside Support Structure

pic 1 pic 2 full car pic

from this retailer - http://www.speeddriven.com you can talk to him on aim under screen name "SpeeDrvn"

2. Remove Advertisements
    ClubWRX.net
    Advertisements

bump!