Newbie in Maryland
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

This is a discussion on Newbie in Maryland within the Mid-Atlantic States forums, part of the Regional Discussion category; Just a newbie dropping a hello to everyone. I just purchased my WRX the first of June. I live outside ...

Newbie in Maryland

Just a newbie dropping a hello to everyone. I just purchased my WRX the first of June. I live outside FT. Meade, Maryland. I have a lot of ideas for my sube that I would like to see work out. I hope that I have the opportunity to meet some of you and get better acquainted with the club.
    05 EVO MR with some stuff done

2. Remove Advertisements
    ClubWRX.net
    Advertisements

Re: Newbie in Maryland

Welcome! I'll write more later (tomorrow). I'm half way out the door right now.
    -Jim

'02 Platinum Silver WRX sedan w/roof rack...bone stock. Ok, now that's a lie.

GO HOKIES!!!!!!!!!

Welcome to the boards, locam.

I'm fairly close to the Fort Meade area, I live in Columbia, MD. Your really close to Capitol Raceway, which is a great place to meet other WRX owners. I met about a dozen the last time I was out at the track.

Happy motoring.

-Shadow
    2002 Subaru Impreza WRX Sedan 5MT - Midnight Black Pearl
    2009 Subaru Impreza WRX Wagon 5MT - Dark Gray Metallic

Hello, and welcome! i work in Columbia, if you see a half gutted Silver WRX with a pretty much racing/rally look, dont be scared and say hi, my car doesnt bite, really

:P

Keefe

Yeah Capital raceway is about 5 min from my house, although I never have been there...lol. I was rather embarrassed to take my last car up there even though I had a lot of work done to it. Perhaps we can set up a time that we all head up there so that I have a chance to meet you all, and actually see if I can drive as good as I think that I can. I am always in Columbia. I grab coffee at Riverside coffee shop off of Dobbin rd. So if you all ever see silver WRX "thatfs not half guttedh Then you know thatfs me.

I'll be going to capitol next friday if the weather is half decent.

What's up what's up?

Hey what's up guys?
    I live in Rockville/gaithersburg area.
    Anyone want to meet up let me know.
    I need to find a wrx buddy. I only know few. I have a blue snoopy haning on my rear windshield. If you see me, holla.
    -soul

hey Soul,

what's up? that's the area I live in and venture out the most in. Just hit me up sometime on AOL AIM or just tag me at xenonk2828@hotmail.com and we can chill. I periodicly do maintanence and adjustments on my car since I do at least one form of racing on the weekends. Let me know if you are free.

Keefe

XenonK

I PMed you.
    Hope to chill soon.
    -soul

tap
    I live in Ellicott City/Columbia and drive a Silver WRX but mine has New Mexico plates on it (military). We all need to meet up some time soon.

Lightbulb SN window stickers

I dont run 1/4 miles, I do a lot of autocrossing and circuit track events. I just recently came back from drifting school and that was so much fun!

I hope to see you all around. Dont be afraid to wave if you see me driving around. Eventually I will get a www.clubwrx.net sticker on my car with my SN next to it...
    something to this effect... WWW.CLUBWRX.NET : XENONK
    and another one with WWW.NASIOC.COM : XENONK

Keefe

Well is there anyone that would like to take the lead on possibly setting something up that is local to most of us. I dont mind taking a drive, however I dont want to drive a couple of hours. Any suggestions?

Let's meet

Anyone up for a meeting at Glen Burnie or something? Like Friday or Saturday night?
    Or we can do rockville if ya want.
    Let me know. I live in Rockville, and I don't mind driving a little. I'll bring few of my friends with WRX, RSX-S and EVO 8.
    Come on guys, let's see who's up for it.
    -soul

wooohooo!! I am up for one. I dont know when you all would like to do it. Iam up for either Fri night or Sat night. Let me know. I can do Rockville or GB either or.

come on guys..need more response.

Come on guys, I need more response....
    I can bring few EVOs, rsx, and wrx. I need more support though. Pass this thing on, we need to pick a date and meet.
    -soul

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast