Newbie in Maryland - Page 2
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

This is a discussion on Newbie in Maryland within the Mid-Atlantic States forums, part of the Regional Discussion category; Well lets first pick a location that would best suit us. There are a lot of areas to choose from. ...

Well lets first pick a location that would best suit us. There are a lot of areas to choose from. Perhps somwhere in Rockville?? Maybee a mall parking lot. How about Dave and busters parking lot?? Say next weekend? Or maybe next Friday night. I know that there are a lot of people that cruise Rockville on the weekends. Maybee we can meet up at the lot say about 8:00 or 9:00 then cruise bit come back and play some games at Dave and Busters? How does that sound?

caelin~
    05 EVO MR with some stuff done

2. Remove Advertisements
    ClubWRX.net
    Advertisements

Dave and Busters and Barns and noble is way too hot by cops.
    I'm at work right now, i'll find a place and let you guys know soon.
    -soul

Well I dont know where else would be a good place to set up a meet? I am not familar with the rockville area really. Ihave been out to Rockville a few time with some friends thats about it. Is there somewhere perhaps in Silver spring or maybe in Glen Burnie. lol, we could always go and hit ritchie Hiway and play with the cars out there? I am gonna start a new thread for the next meeting...see what I can get.

caelin~
    05 EVO MR with some stuff done

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12