TONIGHT, 6/25: Drift Competition at Englishtown Raceway
+ Reply to Thread

This is a discussion on TONIGHT, 6/25: Drift Competition at Englishtown Raceway within the Mid-Atlantic States forums, part of the Regional Discussion category; i'll be there... anyone else? here is a thread from nasioc with some others who are going... http://forums.nasioc.com/forums/show...hreadid=381453 and here ...

TONIGHT, 6/25: Drift Competition at Englishtown Raceway

i'll be there... anyone else? here is a thread from nasioc with some others who are going... http://forums.nasioc.com/forums/show...hreadid=381453

and here is info about it from www.dgtrials.com:

"All Drift Out Wednesdays are from 4:30PM - 10:30PM, the last Wednesday of the month. $25 to race, $12 to watch. Please read the Raceway Park Rules and come prepared! No forms needed.

Drift Out Wednesdays at Raceway Park in Englishtown N.J. are small street-styled drift events to be held in a large open parking lot that is marked with cones. The layout is a tight 4 turn course, designed to allow multi-turn drifts while encouraging low speeds, due to the nature of the course. This will permit drifters of all skill levels to run the course at their own pace. These events are open to any driver that can pass technical inspection -- regardless of experience or ability. Our goal is to help the first time drifters, by providing a safe and controlled environment for them to experiment in and learn proper drift technique. At the same time, we are also very aware of the more experienced drifters, and the design enables them to advance their skills. Even if you do not come to the event to drift, you can still come out to watch and learn about this new and exciting sport! Be sure to read the event RULES!

You must have a Snell rated helmet to participate! DGTA has no loaner helmets! If you'd like to buy a helmet, check out the DGTA STORE! Do you have a $5 head? Then wear a helmet!

No forms are needed for Drift Out Wednesdays. All the paperwork will be taken care of at the track. Just make sure you read the rules and are acquainted with them!"

if anyone else is going let me know and we can try to meet up. i'm heading up with a friend, and i know that platinumwrx and beobe99 are also going...

o-|-<) bryan

-2003 Blue WRX, complete 2007 STi Engine/Drivetrain transplant - Pic 1 | Pic 2 | Pic 3 | Pic 4 (new!)
    -1994 Black Supra TT 6MT - Pic | Build/Restoration Thread: 67mm, Fuel, Painted Engine Bay, Fuse Box Relocation, Wire Tuck, etc.

www.TriStateTuners.com

2. Remove Advertisements
    ClubWRX.net
    Advertisements

ok i'm not gonna be back to check this anymore, but i'm gonna be wearing a gray Polo T-Shirt and i'll probably have a backpack and a pretty big camera there with me to take photos. if you are there come say whats up.
    o-|-<) bryan

-2003 Blue WRX, complete 2007 STi Engine/Drivetrain transplant - Pic 1 | Pic 2 | Pic 3 | Pic 4 (new!)
    -1994 Black Supra TT 6MT - Pic | Build/Restoration Thread: 67mm, Fuel, Painted Engine Bay, Fuse Box Relocation, Wire Tuck, etc.

www.TriStateTuners.com

Moderator: Retired
    2002 Subaru Impreza WRX Sedan 5MT - Road Rally - Best 1/4mi: 13.954 @ 97.36mph (3448 lbs)
    2001 Mazda Miata 5MT - AutoX #99 (NNJ Region SCCA 2005 CStock Champion)
    1988 BMW 325 (2.7L "i" conversion) Sedan 5MT - Daily Driver (AutoX soon!)
    "If you can't drive this car fast you can't drive fast." --British Magazine, CAR, on the WRX

"Hi, my name is fengshui, and I can't drift."

-Jim

LMAO!!

The event was the HOT DAMN though!!!!!

-joe
    '02 WRB Sedan

Removed silencer w/ Akimoto Velocity Stack, Blitz Dual TT, Autospeed Prototype Up-pipe w/ Flex-joint, Autospeed Crank Pulley, Autospeed OEM Dead Pedal, Samco IC Hoses, Axxis Pads, Goodridge Lines, Neo Synth Brake Fluid, Speedbleeders, Eibach Pro-Kit, Perrin Endlinks and Rear Sway, 17" Sub Zeros w/ 225/45 ES100s, Crucial Racing Thermostat and 1.4bar Radiator Cap, Autometer Sport-Comp Oil Pressure, EGT, and Voltmeter on the A-Pillar, STI Hoodscoop.

yeah that was really fun... i'll be looking forward to going next month.

hey jim... get those videos up . i wanna check em out...

o-|-<) bryan

www.TriStateTuners.com

Originally posted by PlatinumWRX
    "Hi, my name is fengshui, and I can't drift."

-Jim
    Drift driving can't defeat grip driving. Which is why I looked like a fool drift driving

Also guys don't forget: It is a great dishonor to stick your hand out the window while the car is understeering. I believe they behead people in Japan for doing that. Or at least sick the ninjas on them.

chris

EDIT: DONT FORGET STPR tonight @ 11pm on SPEED
    Last edited by fengshui; 06-26-2003 at 05:39 PM.
    Moderator: Retired
    2002 Subaru Impreza WRX Sedan 5MT - Road Rally - Best 1/4mi: 13.954 @ 97.36mph (3448 lbs)
    2001 Mazda Miata 5MT - AutoX #99 (NNJ Region SCCA 2005 CStock Champion)
    1988 BMW 325 (2.7L "i" conversion) Sedan 5MT - Daily Driver (AutoX soon!)
    "If you can't drive this car fast you can't drive fast." --British Magazine, CAR, on the WRX

+ Reply to Thread

Quick Reply Quick Reply

Register Now

Please enter the name by which you would like to log-in and be known on this site.
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.

Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Please enter a valid email address for yourself. We strongly suggest that you stay away from using aol, yahoo, msn, and hotmail accounts. Sometimes the mail server blocks the emails from our server. As a result you will not receive any notifications including the confirmation email.

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.