Colonial Park BBQ Pics (56K WARNING!!) - Page 3
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

This is a discussion on Colonial Park BBQ Pics (56K WARNING!!) within the Mid-Atlantic States forums, part of the Regional Discussion category; I proudly claim to have been in the car when that violation occurred! Hopefully that matter will get resolved.... I ...

I Support ClubWRX
    I proudly claim to have been in the car when that violation occurred! Hopefully that matter will get resolved.... I will post the pic of Joe and the officer together real soon!

The meet was great. Thanks for getting that all together Joe. Turnout was great. As for the cop, why didn't anyone offer him a beer?! haha...
    '03 WRX
    '01 2.5RS
    MODS | PICS | Dyno
    "Stuff sold by the gram is always going to be more exciting than stuff sold by the pound." - Jeremy Clarkson

2. Remove Advertisements
    ClubWRX.net
    Advertisements

Ok ok Ill tell the stinking ticket story, but first -

Joe - Getting two girls and my car in the same pic -
    Getting a pick of the bacon that showed up

So anyway, Steve wanted to see if all the hype about the JIC coil-overs was true. So I thought id show him. In the midst of demonstrating the suspentions ability to - I passed some park ranger who was bored of giving out tickets for littering and deicded to record my license plate number.

She then proceeded to get on her little "walkie-talkie" and somehow get a local police officer to come down. So he informs me that hes going to write me a summons for "reckless driving."
    So I said thank you very much.

Thats pretty much it - except that the ranger dissapeared into the trees... Like she was there one moment and not the next... And then Andy showed up and we all had a good laugh at the Yanks playing cricket.
    "Damn.... this car is wicked fast..." ~ My roomate, owner of a supercharged/intercooled 97 Trans AM
    Mods |

So ranger = park ranger? Dang, I was picturing Chuck Norris slamming you down on the hood of your car

BTW - Im having a hard time attatching names and faces at the meet to here so could everyone identify themselves?

for example -

Im Joe. WRB sedan with the Coil-overs and gunmetal wheels... and oh yeah - i was the one who got a ticket!

joe
    "Damn.... this car is wicked fast..." ~ My roomate, owner of a supercharged/intercooled 97 Trans AM
    Mods |

I Support ClubWRX
    Walker, Park Ranger! unfortunately, not that exciting....
    '03 WRX
    '01 2.5RS
    MODS | PICS | Dyno
    "Stuff sold by the gram is always going to be more exciting than stuff sold by the pound." - Jeremy Clarkson

Unfortunately?? Oh man... you wanted to see me go down huh?
    Mods |

I Support ClubWRX
    I would love to have seen Walker Come flying into the lot and go kung Fu on on the park ranger!
    '03 WRX
    '01 2.5RS
    MODS | PICS | Dyno

I am with the white WRX w/ the wild interior, name is Anthony. And thanks to Joe for setting up this meeting, it was great.

I absolutely love Evil Imports car! It's hella sweet
    Fahd

Floats like a butterfly and stings like when I pee!

I Support ClubWRX
    Originally posted by WRXin'
    I absolutely love Evil Imports car! It's hella sweet
    It's a little tame for me
    '03 WRX
    '01 2.5RS
    MODS | PICS | Dyno

Originally posted by MidKnight
    It's a little tame for me
    HAHA...yeah, it's not loud at all No really...Evil, if you read this, I love how bold of a statement you make with your car
    Fahd

Floats like a butterfly and stings like when I pee!

I Support ClubWRX
    Agreed! And I can't believe the stock front speakers! Still blown away with that.... oh and that green too! hehe
    '03 WRX
    '01 2.5RS
    MODS | PICS | Dyno

I'm Chris - my car is the MBP WRX with the mud in the very first pic in this thread. I'll also be at the KOP meet.
    Chris
    1999 Impreza RS - 12.096 @ 114.63
    2002 WRX - 12.602 @ 111.08
    1991 Eagle Talon TSi AWD - 11 second scrap pile - SOLD

SBW
    I'm Bill, I met a few of you in person. I had the white rex w/ gold wheels, and I showed up late from CT.

And I did not get a picture of ^^^^^ his car, and it looked NICE!! Love gold wheels with polished lip on white, were they Formels? You had the center caps off.

-joe
    Last edited by NJwrbT-WRX; 06-24-2003 at 05:43 AM.
    '02 WRB Sedan

Removed silencer w/ Akimoto Velocity Stack, Blitz Dual TT, Autospeed Prototype Up-pipe w/ Flex-joint, Autospeed Crank Pulley, Autospeed OEM Dead Pedal, Samco IC Hoses, Axxis Pads, Goodridge Lines, Neo Synth Brake Fluid, Speedbleeders, Eibach Pro-Kit, Perrin Endlinks and Rear Sway, 17" Sub Zeros w/ 225/45 ES100s, Crucial Racing Thermostat and 1.4bar Radiator Cap, Autometer Sport-Comp Oil Pressure, EGT, and Voltmeter on the A-Pillar, STI Hoodscoop.

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast