Good paint shop in NoVA
+ Reply to Thread

This is a discussion on Good paint shop in NoVA within the Mid-Atlantic States forums, part of the Regional Discussion category; Looking for a place that would paint my silver lip on my rota formels gold (I wanted all gold but ...

Good paint shop in NoVA

Looking for a place that would paint my silver lip on my rota formels gold (I wanted all gold but for lack of communication got the ones with the silver lip). I am not trying to spend to much, maybe 100-150 to paint the lips. Of if you want to buy them I am selling them with S-03's for 1000 dollars everything brand new.

My Mods

"The most important mod is the one behind the steering wheel" - Koyokid RIP

2. Remove Advertisements
    ClubWRX.net
    Advertisements

Well........

This winter I had a snow plow of all things run into the back of my Acura MDX. This place did a decent job fixing it up, but don't know anyone else that has gone there. They rated very well in THE CHECKBOOK for VA. It is like consumer reports but is for local businesses in case you aren't familair with it. Hope this helps.

QUALITY AUTO BODY, INC.
    3174 DRAPER DRIVE
    FAIRFAX, VA, DC 22031
    Phone: (703) 591-6090
    Fax: (703) 591-5674
    2002 Aspen White WRX
    Short Throw Shifter
    Blitz Dual Turbo Timer
    Prodrive axleback
    Cobb Stage 1
    ***SOLD***

2003 BMW M3 Black on Black

Thanks for the info. I don't have the wheels now, but I might be getting a 22B spoiler that I would need preped and painted so I might have to give them a call.

My Mods

"The most important mod is the one behind the steering wheel" - Koyokid RIP

Professional Collision Center in Woodbridge is really good. I don't know how much they are interested in doing this type of work but you may want to check them out.
    2003 Subaru WRX Sedan 5 spd.
    Platinum Silver, TurboXS Stage 3 and lots of other goodies. See profile.

2002 Mercedes Benz C32 AMG

2005 Lotus Elise on order

+ Reply to Thread

Quick Reply Quick Reply

Register Now

Please enter the name by which you would like to log-in and be known on this site.
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.

Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Please enter a valid email address for yourself. We strongly suggest that you stay away from using aol, yahoo, msn, and hotmail accounts. Sometimes the mail server blocks the emails from our server. As a result you will not receive any notifications including the confirmation email.

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.