Hey RobPA!!!!
+ Reply to Thread

This is a discussion on Hey RobPA!!!! within the Mid-Atlantic States forums, part of the Regional Discussion category; PLEASE PM me! If you want my help with your situation on NASIOC, PM me "yes I would like you ...

Hey RobPA!!!!

PLEASE PM me!

If you want my help with your situation on NASIOC, PM me "yes I would like you to mediate." If not, just say, "No, get off my back".

Either way, remember that YOU asked ME to help you mediate your situation. I'm trying my best, but the natives are getting restless on the other side of the deal... and so am I.

I'm just trying to do YOU a favor that YOU asked me to do. I understand that things are not going well for you, but just drop me a line saying what you want ME to do.

Thank you.

-Bob
    I am the Anti-rice.

TurboXS stage 4+ and much, much more...

2. Remove Advertisements
    ClubWRX.net
    Advertisements

Is this the same RobPA that got called out by big Jim for a race last summer? Who won that race anyway?
    Matt
    WRX-less, now RSX-y!!!

Originally posted by Bask Oner
    Is this the same RobPA that got called out by big Jim for a race last summer? Who won that race anyway?
    I'm guessing Rob did, as his car was wicked fast.

-Bob
    I am the Anti-rice.

Originally posted by dookiebob
    I'm guessing Rob did, as his car was wicked fast.

-Bob
    LOL. The race never happened and Rob's WRX only ran about 1/2 the time he owned it. The rest of the time I was wrenching on it. For the record: I called him out and I would've won if we ever raced.

-Jim

Bump!

Hey Rob... I know you've read my PM and email (message tracking). I don't understand why you're avoiding me. All you have to tell me is:

"yes, please mediate my situation on NASIOC"

or

"no, don't mediate my situation."

You've been posting here regularly, so I know you've seen both this thread and the threads that I've hijacked to get your attention. PLEASE get back to me!

-Bob
    I am the Anti-rice.

For the record - Jim might have won until Rob did his crazygonuts engine swap - then i think he would have kicked pretty much anything ive ever seen... in a straight line anyway
    "Damn.... this car is wicked fast..." ~ My roomate, owner of a supercharged/intercooled 97 Trans AM
    Mods |

+ Reply to Thread

Quick Reply Quick Reply

Register Now

Please enter the name by which you would like to log-in and be known on this site.
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.

Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Please enter a valid email address for yourself. We strongly suggest that you stay away from using aol, yahoo, msn, and hotmail accounts. Sometimes the mail server blocks the emails from our server. As a result you will not receive any notifications including the confirmation email.

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.