Who wants an STi?

This is a discussion on Who wants an STi? within the Mid-Atlantic States forums, part of the Regional Discussion category; Just wanted to let you all know that World Subaru in Tinton Falls has an (that means one) STi available ...

Who wants an STi?

Just wanted to let you all know that World Subaru in Tinton Falls has an (that means one) STi available (as of this morning 6/14/03) for immediate sale!!

Price starts at $31,820.
    2004 Blue Pearl w/ 17" BBS gold rims.

The guys at the dealership asked if I knew anyone interested and figured I'd post it here first....

Serious inquiries only! Call the dealership 732-741-6200 and ask for Dennis. Be sure to tell him I referred you!!

Thanks! E-mail me WRacergirlX@aol.com if you have any questions.
    ~Chrissie~

2. Remove Advertisements
    ClubWRX.net
    Advertisements

i wish
    2003 Sonic Yellow Wrx

When I was getting an Ecutek tune this past weekend, I saw a whole truck load of STi's in Milford, CT. I think they have something like 25 of them at the dealership there. I saw silver with silver wheels and blue with gold/silver wheels. Pretty cool.

(At Pruven Performance there were also about 20 modded WRX's, an Evo 8, a 500 whp Viper, a 610 whp Supra, etc. Again pretty cool.)
    '07 STI UGM: Protuned Cobb DP, Walbro, Prodrive BCS; Cobb heat shield; extra stock rims with Hankook iPike W409's; Subaru hitch mount; a Limited roof and wing
    '02 WRX PS: quick & trouble free but sold with 110K miles
    mods