SHORT NOTICE - Westtown Cruise Night

This is a discussion on SHORT NOTICE - Westtown Cruise Night within the Mid-Atlantic States forums, part of the Regional Discussion category; I've been out of town....just a reminder for anyone that can make it. Looks like the weather is cooperating (kiss ...

SHORT NOTICE - Westtown Cruise Night

I've been out of town....just a reminder for anyone that can make it. Looks like the weather is cooperating (kiss of death). Scott Honda....be there! 6-9PM - food and drink afterwards???

http://forums.nasioc.com/forums/show...hreadid=374780

-Wylie
    Last edited by Roamin'Coyote; 06-13-2003 at 11:38 AM.

2. Remove Advertisements
    ClubWRX.net
    Advertisements

Dammit!! I was wondering why I saw so many scoob's last night I talked to two of the guy's up at painter's crossing last night. I'm really dying for a meet you guy's want to try to get something together in the next 2 weeks or something?

this was actually friday night.....i got there a bit late, noticed there was NO ONE there, went home to check the boards to see if it was cancelled - no notices. Went back to the park to see if anyone might have showed up......nothing. I guess the organizers feared the weather, but it wasn't raining at all. I sat in the old Benz lot to see if anyone showed up......saw a civic....integra drive by....some old dodge...and a 65ish mustang. oh well....gonna have to have a backup plan next month.

All the excuse i need to go to the K of Prussia meet, I guess.

Wylie