June 29th - King of Prussia Meet - Page 5
+ Reply to Thread
Page 5 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast

This is a discussion on June 29th - King of Prussia Meet within the Mid-Atlantic States forums, part of the Regional Discussion category; Sunday is my 24th birthday! I am thinking about coming. Depends on how the night before goes. It will be ...

Sunday is my 24th birthday! I am thinking about coming. Depends on how the night before goes. It will be my first meet as well. I just joined the site the other day too. I am a total n00b.

2. Remove Advertisements
    ClubWRX.net
    Advertisements

Originally posted by jerm469
    Sunday is my 24th birthday! I am thinking about coming. Depends on how the night before goes. It will be my first meet as well. I just joined the site the other day too. I am a total n00b.
    Come if you can...hungover if you must

otay dudes, i'm heading out of my house now, got a few things to take care of.

i wont be able to reply to anymore pm's so here is the message ive been sending out to everyone

--------------------------
    ok, 2:30 KOP mall parking lot. here is the formal address.

King of Prussia
    160 N. Gulph Road
    King of Prussia PA 19406
    (610) 962-9180

if you are traveling along the road along the mall, it's the lot across from the Transit center, where all the septa's drop off/pick people up at.

if you are traveling along 'mall blvd', it is between the eckerd entrance, and bally's.

easiest way to find it, is to drive around the mall and look for a giant multi tier parking garage with 'strawbridges' signs on it. then give me a call.

the cell# is 610-202-9402, if you have a cb--channel #25~

thanks for the pm!

--Bunny

-----------------------------------
    FYI Hooters can only hold our reservation if we show up by 4:30pm. plz try to be there by then. If you cannot make it to the parking lot by 4:30pm plz give me a call on my cell phone. Hooters is located literally 30 seconds down the street, and i can guide you there. Thanks
    --Bunny

"I'm the girl that drives with the boys, not the girl that rides with the boys."

"Hello Fish!"
    "Hello Kitty!"

WOW.

First off, i need to thank everyone who showed up today. The meet was a total success (despite the rent-a-cops breaking up the parking lot meet ), and i beleive at most we had 46 cars, including non scoobys. 41+5/6 that showed up after we had left the parking lot=alot of frickin subarus and probably the best Philly area turn-out in at least 3 years!!

Everything from old school L's to brand new Sti's showed up, and it seemed that everyone was having a totally great time. Hooters was great, lots of good convos, and lots of chicks who didn't realize bending over the counter would get alot of comments from our crowd . Despite the issues when it came to the 685 dollar bill (yikes! ) i still had a good time with all the people who were leftover, and showed up late!

This totally makes me think about creating a monthly KOP meet (not in the KOP parking lot of course )

So let's see those pic's people!!!!
    Last edited by Bunny; 06-29-2003 at 06:16 PM.
    --Bunny

"I'm the girl that drives with the boys, not the girl that rides with the boys."

"Hello Fish!"
    "Hello Kitty!"

Admin - Scooby Hooligan

I Support ClubWRX

Talking

Thanks Bunny to great KOP , Pa meet

3 meets in one weekend for the Weasel

Danbury, SQC and this one

finally made it home at 11.45pm !!!

Weasel...
    ScoobyDMC #000,HawkEyeAlliance#000,Blobeye Syndicate #000, SQC-NY #009, "Dragon Slayer"
    "All We'll Drive"

I <3 boobies: rallyarmor/keepabreast/mud flaps limited edition

Andy,
    Were you not behind Mike at the toll booth getting off 276? I saw Mike following me and I thought you were going to catch up with us. Anyway, good to see you 2 weeks in a row.
    Applied Force built WRX, definitely one of a kind.

It was seeing everybody at the meet! Obviously we have a great WRX showing in the Philly area. Everybody take care and I hope to see you at the next meet or around town!

Mitch

[kid's voice]
    Thank you DJ Bunny!!! ....*BAWK BAWK*
    [/kid's voice]

fun meet. too bad we got hassled by the "MAN"

-wYlie

It was a great turnout. Had a blast. That rent-a-cop looked real intimidating with his bull horn though. Good think we left when we did

Still don't see any pics from yesterday???
    Applied Force built WRX, definitely one of a kind.

Meet

Ill have pictures in a couple hours for everyone- and about that cop with the bullhorn (soo intimidating!) when me and the girl I was with were leaving, he told us that he was just kicking us out because he hated foreign cars!!! (jelous! )
    Xo *jessica*

Yeah I was cracking up at that guy, esp when you told me what he said when we were at Hooters. He was prob just jealous he couldn't go there. Tool. Hurry up with the pics!!! Sorry, just being impatient

Pushing around harmless people out of "his" parking lot is probably the only satisfaction he gets out of his pathetic life. Like he could even afford a WRX on his $5/hour rent-a-cop job.

Fun times...should do this more often

Instead of posting all my pics individually here is the link to Yahoo.
    Includes some pics of the mini golf that took place after hooters.
    Last edited by WRX CHIC; 06-30-2003 at 11:06 AM.
    ~ JEN
    "WRX CHIC"

Yes we should do it more often

Link isn't working tho

+ Reply to Thread
Page 5 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast

Quick Reply Quick Reply

Register Now

Please enter the name by which you would like to log-in and be known on this site.
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.

Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Please enter a valid email address for yourself. We strongly suggest that you stay away from using aol, yahoo, msn, and hotmail accounts. Sometimes the mail server blocks the emails from our server. As a result you will not receive any notifications including the confirmation email.

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.