NYC Tunners

This is a discussion on NYC Tunners within the Mid-Atlantic States forums, part of the Regional Discussion category; I'm looking for some good quality locations where I can get my Subie worked on. Im looking for an audio ...

Question NYC Tunners

I'm looking for some good quality locations where I can get my Subie worked on.

Im looking for an audio / video installer and a garage to do performance mods, like the exaust and suspension.

Heck even some mod-friendly service centers would be good too.

Thanks!!!!
    My Mods

My Sponsors are my paycheck & credit card.

After hitting 140 mph chasing a STi I said:
    "I'm Not Comfortable At this SPEED!"

www.myspace.com/awd_luv

2. Remove Advertisements
    ClubWRX.net
    Advertisements

cnk
    I'm sure there are a bunch of places, try getting in touch with SQC (Subaru Queens Club). They could probably help you find some places in the city. As for elsewhere, you could always try Z1 out in Long Island or Rallispec in South Jersey, ILP out in PA, Pruven Performance up in CT, Nino's Auto Accessories down in Brick, NJ. Also, there's a gentleman named Eric who goes by WRBLUEWAGON on nasioc.com that does installs. He's a Vishnu installer and does very good work. I had him do my uppipe and turboback and help me with my coilover installs. He's much cheaper than most shops. Tell him Calvin sent ya. Also, there's AZP installs. . .bunch of guys from the NYC area that do installs. You can search for them in the Tri-State forum on nasioc.com.

Calvin

Yup, AZP is here to answer all your questions and the key to our work is that you can come to us or WE'll COME TO YOU!!!

PM/IM/E-mail 24x7 http://iace.com/azp

-mike
    05 Legacy GT
    04 Nissan Armada
    05 CTS-V