Wanted: INSTALLFEST in the Trenton, NJ area. Who is interested??
+ Reply to Thread

This is a discussion on Wanted: INSTALLFEST in the Trenton, NJ area. Who is interested?? within the Mid-Atlantic States forums, part of the Regional Discussion category; I'm home for the summer, and looking to meet up with some Impreza guys around here. Figured an installfest would ...

Wanted: INSTALLFEST in the Trenton, NJ area. Who is interested??

I'm home for the summer, and looking to meet up with some Impreza guys around here. Figured an installfest would be a good excuse to get together and hang out, and also get some work done on our cars.
    I can host it if its not too large. I don't have most of the tools, but as long as things dont get out of hand I have the driveway space. If people can bring the necessary tools then maybe we can get something going, unless someone else wants to host it. We could get the grill going and have some drinks too to ease the seriousness of wrenching .
    I personally have some Eibach Pro-Kit springs that I'd like to install, which I would really appreciate some help with. If anyone else is also looking to install something then maybe we can put together a little installfest and get to know some local guys while we install some parts. I'd really like to get to know some of the guys around here.
    I have done, and can help out with: mbc, electronic boost gauge, intake silencer, samco hoses, BOV, uppipe, exhaust, DIY intercooler sprayer, debadging, airbag warning sticker removal.
    Hopefully we can put something together...
    o-|-< ) bryan
    Last edited by Wrinkleboi; 06-07-2003 at 01:15 AM.

-2003 Blue WRX, complete 2007 STi Engine/Drivetrain transplant - Pic 1 | Pic 2 | Pic 3 | Pic 4 (new!)
    -1994 Black Supra TT 6MT - Pic | Build/Restoration Thread: 67mm, Fuel, Painted Engine Bay, Fuse Box Relocation, Wire Tuck, etc.

www.TriStateTuners.com

2. Remove Advertisements
    ClubWRX.net
    Advertisements

Personally, I think this is a great idea, but it should be further north.
    Matt
    WRX-less, now RSX-y!!!

tan
    Maybe Jim's house...

Or another Autospeed meet.

-joe
    '02 WRB Sedan

Removed silencer w/ Akimoto Velocity Stack, Blitz Dual TT, Autospeed Prototype Up-pipe w/ Flex-joint, Autospeed Crank Pulley, Autospeed OEM Dead Pedal, Samco IC Hoses, Axxis Pads, Goodridge Lines, Neo Synth Brake Fluid, Speedbleeders, Eibach Pro-Kit, Perrin Endlinks and Rear Sway, 17" Sub Zeros w/ 225/45 ES100s, Crucial Racing Thermostat and 1.4bar Radiator Cap, Autometer Sport-Comp Oil Pressure, EGT, and Voltmeter on the A-Pillar, STI Hoodscoop.

Keep in mind that there are AZPn installfests and Percision Tuning (Nino's) installfests like every other weekend all summer. Both groups do good work for reasonable prices.

-joe
    '02 WRB Sedan

Removed silencer w/ Akimoto Velocity Stack, Blitz Dual TT, Autospeed Prototype Up-pipe w/ Flex-joint, Autospeed Crank Pulley, Autospeed OEM Dead Pedal, Samco IC Hoses, Axxis Pads, Goodridge Lines, Neo Synth Brake Fluid, Speedbleeders, Eibach Pro-Kit, Perrin Endlinks and Rear Sway, 17" Sub Zeros w/ 225/45 ES100s, Crucial Racing Thermostat and 1.4bar Radiator Cap, Autometer Sport-Comp Oil Pressure, EGT, and Voltmeter on the A-Pillar, STI Hoodscoop.

There will also be an AZP Installfest in July in Bucks County PA.

-mike
    http://iace.com/azp
    05 Legacy GT
    04 Nissan Armada
    05 CTS-V

ok i think i decided that i'll just be installing my springs with the help of a friend this week. but i am planning on heading over to the AZP Installfest to meet up with other Impreza guys around here. Should be a good time, and i might look into getting my tint done. there will be a guy there who does great tint work (so i'm told) and has very reasonable prices, if anyone else is also interested.
    o-|-<) bryan

-2003 Blue WRX, complete 2007 STi Engine/Drivetrain transplant - Pic 1 | Pic 2 | Pic 3 | Pic 4 (new!)
    -1994 Black Supra TT 6MT - Pic | Build/Restoration Thread: 67mm, Fuel, Painted Engine Bay, Fuse Box Relocation, Wire Tuck, etc.

www.TriStateTuners.com

I am totally down for another PPM/Autospeed meet. We won't work for free, but we can advise all you guys. You have to bring your own tools though, we can't have ours go missing!

-Jim

+ Reply to Thread

Quick Reply Quick Reply

Register Now

Please enter the name by which you would like to log-in and be known on this site.
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.

Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Please enter a valid email address for yourself. We strongly suggest that you stay away from using aol, yahoo, msn, and hotmail accounts. Sometimes the mail server blocks the emails from our server. As a result you will not receive any notifications including the confirmation email.

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.