mod friendly dealers in OHIO!!

This is a discussion on mod friendly dealers in OHIO!! within the Mid-Atlantic States forums, part of the Regional Discussion category; i live in westlake, for those of you that dont know it is just a about 12 miles west of ...

mod friendly dealers in OHIO!!

i live in westlake, for those of you that dont know it is just a about 12 miles west of cleveland traveling on I90. i have checked out a dealer in lakewood, north olmsted (sucks so bad), and ellicot shaker. none of these tolerate ANY mods. i have heard good things about armando subaru and wagner subaru, both of which are about 1 1/2 hours away from me. does anyone know of any mod friendly dealers close to me (westlake) in ohio? thanks.

2. Remove Advertisements
    ClubWRX.net
    Advertisements

wagner subaru =

my experience with them has been great. hell right after i bought the car they asked me what my first mod was going to be.
    --Jason-- 2004 MT WRB WRX
    Cobb Stage 2 more goodies:
    STi SS | Blitz SUS | Samco IC Hoses | Perrin Rear Sway Bar and Endlinks | Eibach's | Steel Gray Rota Downshifts | Goodyear Eagle F1 GS-D3's | Blitz DTT-DC2 | Phatty-Ass System

"This is my WRX. There are many others like it, but this one is mine. My WRX is my best friend. It is my life. I must master my WRX as I must master my life. Without me, my WRX is useless. Without my WRX, I am useless."

I can only backup whatever you heard about Armando's. They have done some work on my Res and they where awesome. Ask for Randy. He'll hook you up!