Shops, Garages, Paint, audio stores??

This is a discussion on Shops, Garages, Paint, audio stores?? within the Mid-Atlantic States forums, part of the Regional Discussion category; Hey, Does anyone know any good shops for all your auto needs in NJ? Ive been having bad luck with ...

North New Jersey, School at Susquehanna University in Pennsylvania (Rt 287, Rt 78, Rt 22, Rt 80)

Shops, Garages, Paint, audio stores??

Hey, Does anyone know any good shops for all your auto needs in NJ? Ive been having bad luck with most in finding what i want. Post shops located all over the mid east coast to help others

:::::::::
    Post locaton?
    Phone number?
    What you got?

--------------------
    Thanks in advance
    -My name is Tom not Jack

Check profile for mods

"I wanted to put a bullet between the eyes of every panda that wouldn't screw to save its species" Fight Club

2. Remove Advertisements
    ClubWRX.net
    Advertisements

North New Jersey, School at Susquehanna University in Pennsylvania (Rt 287, Rt 78, Rt 22, Rt 80)

link

Been looking thruogh the boards and ths guys needs some hep in rochester i think

Good Shop
    -My name is Tom not Jack

Check profile for mods

"I wanted to put a bullet between the eyes of every panda that wouldn't screw to save its species" Fight Club

Stupid me

I really shoulda checked the boards...

Found a lot of information in North Jersey
    NrthNJ: Looking for a good shop...

------------
    maybe this will help others?
    -My name is Tom not Jack

Check profile for mods