June 22nd - Huge BBQ Meet, Colonial Park, Somerset, NJ
Page 1 of 6 123456 LastLast

This is a discussion on June 22nd - Huge BBQ Meet, Colonial Park, Somerset, NJ within the Mid-Atlantic States forums, part of the Regional Discussion category; Hey folks, I am putting together a BBQ meet at Colonial Park, which is in Somerset, NJ. The park is ...

June 22nd - Huge BBQ Meet, Colonial Park, Somerset, NJ

Hey folks, I am putting together a BBQ meet at Colonial Park, which is in Somerset, NJ. The park is equipped with BBQs and tables and can accomodate more than 50 cars at least in the one parkinglot I am thinking of (there are many more for spill over if we happen to get that many people!). The directions are very simple from I-287, which can be accessed from I-78, 202, 206, 22, Rt 1, GSP, and the NJTP (I-95) so I am expecting to have people come from all around. I am planning this so far in advance because I want a big turn out. I will post detailed directions once the date gets closer.

Post here if you are coming.

-joe
    '02 WRB Sedan

Removed silencer w/ Akimoto Velocity Stack, Blitz Dual TT, Autospeed Prototype Up-pipe w/ Flex-joint, Autospeed Crank Pulley, Autospeed OEM Dead Pedal, Samco IC Hoses, Axxis Pads, Goodridge Lines, Neo Synth Brake Fluid, Speedbleeders, Eibach Pro-Kit, Perrin Endlinks and Rear Sway, 17" Sub Zeros w/ 225/45 ES100s, Crucial Racing Thermostat and 1.4bar Radiator Cap, Autometer Sport-Comp Oil Pressure, EGT, and Voltmeter on the A-Pillar, STI Hoodscoop.

2. Remove Advertisements
    ClubWRX.net
    Advertisements

It's on my calendar

Make sure you bring all the locals that you know in the Philly area!

By the way, this meet is for all Subarus, not just WRXs, and all cars for that matter, even though I am only posting it on Subaru boards and would like to keep it mostly Subaru, some other nice cars will be a bonus.

-joe
    '02 WRB Sedan

Removed silencer w/ Akimoto Velocity Stack, Blitz Dual TT, Autospeed Prototype Up-pipe w/ Flex-joint, Autospeed Crank Pulley, Autospeed OEM Dead Pedal, Samco IC Hoses, Axxis Pads, Goodridge Lines, Neo Synth Brake Fluid, Speedbleeders, Eibach Pro-Kit, Perrin Endlinks and Rear Sway, 17" Sub Zeros w/ 225/45 ES100s, Crucial Racing Thermostat and 1.4bar Radiator Cap, Autometer Sport-Comp Oil Pressure, EGT, and Voltmeter on the A-Pillar, STI Hoodscoop.

Ill be there (most likely)

I work in somerset so i will prob come up sun and stay there for the night for work.

Ill bring some AutoSpeed stuff to sell to if anyone wants anything
    *should have downpipes and catbacks ready for sale by then....check the website for new info
    www.autospeedperformance.com

Mods

Holy crud! I didn't know you guys were getting a long that well with the DPs and cat-backs.....got any prototypes? I am willing to be a victim again

See you there.

-joe
    '02 WRB Sedan

i may be in jersey that weekend...if i am i'll definitely check it out...
    -Brian

Twisty Monster - 335 ft/lb of torque @ 3600 rpm on a stock turbo. Is that possible? Yes it is.

The more stage IVs the merrier!

-joe
    '02 WRB Sedan

-Brian

Twisty Monster - 335 ft/lb of torque @ 3600 rpm on a stock turbo. Is that possible? Yes it is.

I'll give it a shot!

Bedabi, you should definately check it out. Its not too far from Garrick's house, and I suppose that was not too bad a of a trip for you. Plus, we can all drool over his new M3!!!

-joe
    '02 WRB Sedan

11's

Ill be there representing vinny ten racing.....if any one has questions and what not.....I would like to get as many WRX's to Summer Slam at e-town to watch me give Ali from ESX a run for his money.

Originally posted by bedabi
    I'll give it a shot!
    If you show up, I will too. NYC caravan?
    Matt
    WRX-less, now RSX-y!!!

Sounds like fun.. just post a reminder a week prior
    ~Chrissie~

SBW
    I will try and make it, I love bbq anything so I'll be there for the food. If anything is needed just PM me and I'll bring something along!

I Support ClubWRX
    I was at the last meet Joe setup in Colonial Park and I'll be damned if I miss this one!! See you there fellas (and ladies...)

-Steve
    '03 WRX
    '01 2.5RS
    MODS | PICS | Dyno
    "Stuff sold by the gram is always going to be more exciting than stuff sold by the pound." - Jeremy Clarkson

Page 1 of 6 123456 LastLast