June 22nd - Huge BBQ Meet, Colonial Park, Somerset, NJ - Page 6
Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst 123456

This is a discussion on June 22nd - Huge BBQ Meet, Colonial Park, Somerset, NJ within the Mid-Atlantic States forums, part of the Regional Discussion category; SO GLAD I COULDN'T MAKE IT TODAY CAUSE OF STUPID-A$$ JOB TRAINING &@#)($&@)(#$&@)(#&$)(@#&$!@#!@#&%!#^...

SO GLAD I COULDN'T MAKE IT TODAY CAUSE OF STUPID-A$$ JOB TRAINING &@#)($&@)(#$&@)(#&$)(@#&$!@#!@#&%!#^
    "I don't think he knows how to give up. His mind and machine are racing as one." -Takahashi Ryosuke

2. Remove Advertisements
    ClubWRX.net
    Advertisements

SBW
    It was cool to meet everyone.

I didn't mean to show up late, but driving from CT took longer than I expected.

looks like a good turn out...sucks i couldn't make it

i was up at mt. snow standing in the rain watching a crappy downhilll mountain bike race
    -Brian

Twisty Monster - 335 ft/lb of torque @ 3600 rpm on a stock turbo. Is that possible? Yes it is.

Thanks to everybody for showing up, bringing food, and keeping the peace. The meet was GREAT!! I will resize my pics tonight and get them posted.

-joe
    '02 WRB Sedan

Removed silencer w/ Akimoto Velocity Stack, Blitz Dual TT, Autospeed Prototype Up-pipe w/ Flex-joint, Autospeed Crank Pulley, Autospeed OEM Dead Pedal, Samco IC Hoses, Axxis Pads, Goodridge Lines, Neo Synth Brake Fluid, Speedbleeders, Eibach Pro-Kit, Perrin Endlinks and Rear Sway, 17" Sub Zeros w/ 225/45 ES100s, Crucial Racing Thermostat and 1.4bar Radiator Cap, Autometer Sport-Comp Oil Pressure, EGT, and Voltmeter on the A-Pillar, STI Hoodscoop.

Admin - Scooby Hooligan

I Support ClubWRX

Cool

Hey,
    Joe good meet
    nice to put faces to names etc... meet some new peeps and see friends from other meets

glad the weather held up

Andy....
    ScoobyDMC #000,HawkEyeAlliance#000,Blobeye Syndicate #000, SQC-NY #009, "Dragon Slayer"
    "All We'll Drive"

I <3 boobies: rallyarmor/keepabreast/mud flaps limited edition

I missed it! I forgot that I'd be up in that area on Sunday, coming home from a wedding in NYC that weekend. I should have dropped by.
    -Jim

'02 Platinum Silver WRX sedan w/roof rack...bone stock. Ok, now that's a lie.

GO HOKIES!!!!!!!!!

Well what are you doing this Sunday?

June 29th - King of Prussia Meet

Way to go on the 1000th post

Originally posted by beastcivic
    I missed it! I forgot that I'd be up in that area on Sunday, coming home from a wedding in NYC that weekend. I should have dropped by.
    Jim the missing moderator - we missed you man.
    Matt
    WRX-less, now RSX-y!!!

'02 WRB Sedan

Removed silencer w/ Akimoto Velocity Stack, Blitz Dual TT, Autospeed Prototype Up-pipe w/ Flex-joint, Autospeed Crank Pulley, Autospeed OEM Dead Pedal, Samco IC Hoses, Axxis Pads, Goodridge Lines, Neo Synth Brake Fluid, Speedbleeders, Eibach Pro-Kit, Perrin Endlinks and Rear Sway, 17" Sub Zeros w/ 225/45 ES100s, Crucial Racing Thermostat and 1.4bar Radiator Cap, Autometer Sport-Comp Oil Pressure, EGT, and Voltmeter on the A-Pillar, STI Hoodscoop.

Good meet all. Nice to see so many of us in attendence. And I got a nice police officer's signature to take home with me! Woohoo!!

Joe
    "Damn.... this car is wicked fast..." ~ My roomate, owner of a supercharged/intercooled 97 Trans AM
    Mods |

Originally posted by Bask Oner
    Jim the missing moderator - we missed you man.
    I promise to do my best to show up to the next event, my calendar is looking empty for the next few months. Or perhaps I should just throw a get together myself! Who's up for a MD meet?
    -Jim

'02 Platinum Silver WRX sedan w/roof rack...bone stock. Ok, now that's a lie.

GO HOKIES!!!!!!!!!

Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst 123456