June 22nd - Huge BBQ Meet, Colonial Park, Somerset, NJ - Page 4
+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

This is a discussion on June 22nd - Huge BBQ Meet, Colonial Park, Somerset, NJ within the Mid-Atlantic States forums, part of the Regional Discussion category; Originally posted by PlatinumWRX ...We will be averaging 80mph on limited access roads... Well then I'll just make sure I'm ...

Originally posted by PlatinumWRX
    ...We will be averaging 80mph on limited access roads...
    Well then I'll just make sure I'm on time then

BTW, dogs are OK. My two killers will be there.

2. Remove Advertisements
    ClubWRX.net
    Advertisements

I won't be able to make this one.

Just to let everybody know, there will be at least one STI there.

-joe
    '02 WRB Sedan

Removed silencer w/ Akimoto Velocity Stack, Blitz Dual TT, Autospeed Prototype Up-pipe w/ Flex-joint, Autospeed Crank Pulley, Autospeed OEM Dead Pedal, Samco IC Hoses, Axxis Pads, Goodridge Lines, Neo Synth Brake Fluid, Speedbleeders, Eibach Pro-Kit, Perrin Endlinks and Rear Sway, 17" Sub Zeros w/ 225/45 ES100s, Crucial Racing Thermostat and 1.4bar Radiator Cap, Autometer Sport-Comp Oil Pressure, EGT, and Voltmeter on the A-Pillar, STI Hoodscoop.

What's an STI?
    Matt
    WRX-less, now RSX-y!!!

Got me?

-joe
    '02 WRB Sedan

Removed silencer w/ Akimoto Velocity Stack, Blitz Dual TT, Autospeed Prototype Up-pipe w/ Flex-joint, Autospeed Crank Pulley, Autospeed OEM Dead Pedal, Samco IC Hoses, Axxis Pads, Goodridge Lines, Neo Synth Brake Fluid, Speedbleeders, Eibach Pro-Kit, Perrin Endlinks and Rear Sway, 17" Sub Zeros w/ 225/45 ES100s, Crucial Racing Thermostat and 1.4bar Radiator Cap, Autometer Sport-Comp Oil Pressure, EGT, and Voltmeter on the A-Pillar, STI Hoodscoop.

SBW
    Am I the only CT head going to this...??

It seems as I'll be making the trip down alone

Hey Joe, what's the turnout going to be like from NASIOC?

Big, at least 10-15 cars, maybe close to 20 cars. Plus a few from Fanatics, and I posted it on I-Club, but the Tri-State area is dead over there.

-joe
    '02 WRB Sedan

What about our buddy jedimaster? I know that I called him out at least once for not being part of the WRX meet community.
    Matt
    WRX-less, now RSX-y!!!

He was going to come but cancelled, maybe he was scared of the tension!!!

-joe
    '02 WRB Sedan

SBW
    Is there gonna be designated people cooking food here and we bring enough food for ourselves or is it our responsibility to bring our own cooking supplies as well?

Well, I am bringing charcoal, lighter fluid, wire brush to clean the grills and a spatula. So that is covered, other than that, itis bring what you want/can, and cooking will most likely be random. Bring food, drinks, condiments, paper stuffs, an extra grill if you have one, whatever......

Also, bring your game face, I think we are going to play soccer, and maybe some good old fashioned frisbee/aerobe.

-joe
    '02 WRB Sedan

SBW
    Last time I played soccer I did a split and pulled my groin. So I might sit this one out.

Im down for ultimate frisbee though.

Originally posted by NJwrbT-WRX
    Well, I am bringing charcoal, lighter fluid, wire brush to clean the grills and a spatula. So that is covered, other than that, itis bring what you want/can, and cooking will most likely be random. Bring food, drinks, condiments, paper stuffs, an extra grill if you have one, whatever......

Also, bring your game face, I think we are going to play soccer, and maybe some good old fashioned frisbee/aerobe.

-joe
    Soccer? Yeah you all look real cute the way you bounce that ball on your head

Sorry, random quote from Coming to America. I really suck at soccer...and baseball, football, basketball...anybody looking for an ice hockey goalie?

Just got the day off from work so I can make it.

Rain is in the forecast, but ... its still on, right ?

+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

Quick Reply Quick Reply

Register Now

Please enter the name by which you would like to log-in and be known on this site.
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.

Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Please enter a valid email address for yourself. We strongly suggest that you stay away from using aol, yahoo, msn, and hotmail accounts. Sometimes the mail server blocks the emails from our server. As a result you will not receive any notifications including the confirmation email.

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.