June 22nd - Huge BBQ Meet, Colonial Park, Somerset, NJ - Page 3
Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

This is a discussion on June 22nd - Huge BBQ Meet, Colonial Park, Somerset, NJ within the Mid-Atlantic States forums, part of the Regional Discussion category; Originally posted by IMPREZvWRX Ah, the day before my 21st birthday! Let's see if I can make it out there! ...

Originally posted by IMPREZvWRX
    Ah, the day before my 21st birthday! Let's see if I can make it out there!
    The day after my 23rd b-day...$10 says I'm late.
    Matt
    WRX-less, now RSX-y!!!

2. Remove Advertisements
    ClubWRX.net
    Advertisements

ooh ok i'll see if i can get off work and will be looking forward to meeting up with you guys...
    o-|-<) bryan

-2003 Blue WRX, complete 2007 STi Engine/Drivetrain transplant - Pic 1 | Pic 2 | Pic 3 | Pic 4 (new!)
    -1994 Black Supra TT 6MT - Pic | Build/Restoration Thread: 67mm, Fuel, Painted Engine Bay, Fuse Box Relocation, Wire Tuck, etc.

www.TriStateTuners.com

How late do you think you all will be there till? I get out of work about 6:30. Can get there by 7:00. I take 287 home.
    See ya on the Parkway
    MODS

Not sure, you can always stop by and see, I woudl imagine how late depends on how many people are there and how the weather is.

-joe
    '02 WRB Sedan

Removed silencer w/ Akimoto Velocity Stack, Blitz Dual TT, Autospeed Prototype Up-pipe w/ Flex-joint, Autospeed Crank Pulley, Autospeed OEM Dead Pedal, Samco IC Hoses, Axxis Pads, Goodridge Lines, Neo Synth Brake Fluid, Speedbleeders, Eibach Pro-Kit, Perrin Endlinks and Rear Sway, 17" Sub Zeros w/ 225/45 ES100s, Crucial Racing Thermostat and 1.4bar Radiator Cap, Autometer Sport-Comp Oil Pressure, EGT, and Voltmeter on the A-Pillar, STI Hoodscoop.

Are dogs allowed in the park? I mean like canines, not kushdoggs.

I am not sure, I would imagine yes, but you should call jsut to be sure. I know for a fact that there is a huge "dog run" that is part of the park tha is always packed with dogs and their owners.

This link will give you a number to contanct:

http://www.park.co.somerset.nj.us/contacts_scpc.htm

-joe
    '02 WRB Sedan

Removed silencer w/ Akimoto Velocity Stack, Blitz Dual TT, Autospeed Prototype Up-pipe w/ Flex-joint, Autospeed Crank Pulley, Autospeed OEM Dead Pedal, Samco IC Hoses, Axxis Pads, Goodridge Lines, Neo Synth Brake Fluid, Speedbleeders, Eibach Pro-Kit, Perrin Endlinks and Rear Sway, 17" Sub Zeros w/ 225/45 ES100s, Crucial Racing Thermostat and 1.4bar Radiator Cap, Autometer Sport-Comp Oil Pressure, EGT, and Voltmeter on the A-Pillar, STI Hoodscoop.

Cool. Thanks -_|[]3

PPM will be caravaning all the NE Philly People to Colonial Park. We are meeting at the McDonald's on Business Rt. 1/ Rt. 413/East Lincoln Highway in Langhorne (Right off of I-95) at 9:30am. I will be there no later than 9:15am.

We will be departing McDonald's headed for Colonial Park AT 10:00am SHARP!!!

Please bring talkabout style radios with you. If you are late, you will have to try to catch the caravan. We will be averaging 80mph on limited access roads, so I don't recommend this!

-Jim

NICE!!

-joe
    '02 WRB Sedan

Ok Im in.
    "Damn.... this car is wicked fast..." ~ My roomate, owner of a supercharged/intercooled 97 Trans AM
    Mods |

I Support ClubWRX
    I was wondering.... the title of the thread mentions BBQ, but noone has said anything after that. Is there gonna be food/drink? Should we start organizing that a bit? It sounds like turnout is gonna be pretty good, so we should definitely consider it. Any thoughts?
    '03 WRX
    '01 2.5RS
    MODS | PICS | Dyno
    "Stuff sold by the gram is always going to be more exciting than stuff sold by the pound." - Jeremy Clarkson

Oh yeah, food and drink will be there. We have been talking about it on NASIOC, I am bringing turkey burgers and turkey dogs for the healthy people like myself, others are bringing steak and chicken, my gf is making potato salad (or so she says), bring as much food and drink as you want guys, the more the better. don't forget things like plates, cups, condiments (ketchup,mustard, bbq sauce, hot sauce, hoison sauce, whatever!)and such as well. I am taking care of the charcoal/lighter fluid and stuff like that.

Also, looks like we will be playing some soccer and I am going to bring various discus items (aerobe/frisbee/etc) if anyone wants to get in on that.

-joe
    '02 WRB Sedan

I Support ClubWRX
    How could I possibly think you weren't all over that Joe?! hehe
    '03 WRX
    '01 2.5RS
    MODS | PICS | Dyno
    "Stuff sold by the gram is always going to be more exciting than stuff sold by the pound." - Jeremy Clarkson

boost

What if it rains???

If it rains - we drift the whole way there
    "Damn.... this car is wicked fast..." ~ My roomate, owner of a supercharged/intercooled 97 Trans AM
    Mods |

Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast