Hail

This is a discussion on Hail within the Mid-Atlantic States forums, part of the Regional Discussion category; Does anybody know someone that will do inexpensive paintless dent repair in Columbus, Ohio? Thanks....

Hail

Does anybody know someone that will do inexpensive paintless dent repair in Columbus, Ohio? Thanks.

2. Remove Advertisements
    ClubWRX.net
    Advertisements

Try using a $20 Ding King from any auto parts store. Just make sure you get some good 3M adhesive remover to get rid of the gluey gunk that it leaves on your car.
    Matt
    WRX-less, now RSX-y!!!

Thanks, but I've already tried the Ding King product without much success. Have you tried it, and if you did, do you have any tips?

I did try it on a 4" wide dent in my hood. After about half of it was pulled out, I became so frustrated by all of the gunk that it leaves on your car that I gave up. The green solution that it comes with just doesn't remove the stuff.

A few weeks later I got my hands on some 3M adhesive remover, which took the stuff right off. I may go buy another Ding King and try again.

BTW, I threw the whole kit in the trash because I was so sick of scraping the black crap off.
    Matt
    WRX-less, now RSX-y!!!

DING KING..that's hilarious. I've always wondered what happens when your car has more dimples than a golf ball? anyone know?
    -STomp
    LET'S GO COLTS!!!
    I have 5 infraction points. What do you have?