quick question regarding sightings

This is a discussion on quick question regarding sightings within the Mid-Atlantic States forums, part of the Regional Discussion category; why don't we (mid-atlantic) have a sticky sightings section like in the north-east forum? Too many states? too many miles ...

quick question regarding sightings

why don't we (mid-atlantic) have a sticky sightings section like in the north-east forum? Too many states? too many miles between?

2. Remove Advertisements
    ClubWRX.net
    Advertisements

Most of the sighting that goes on in the tri-state area is posted about in the Tri-States forum at www.nasioc.com. I think you are right, there are just too many states in this forum and it does not get that much traffic in general. I get a response to almost every sighting I post at Nasioc and I never got responses here for sighitings that I posted.

-joe
    '02 WRB Sedan

Removed silencer w/ Akimoto Velocity Stack, Blitz Dual TT, Autospeed Prototype Up-pipe w/ Flex-joint, Autospeed Crank Pulley, Autospeed OEM Dead Pedal, Samco IC Hoses, Axxis Pads, Goodridge Lines, Neo Synth Brake Fluid, Speedbleeders, Eibach Pro-Kit, Perrin Endlinks and Rear Sway, 17" Sub Zeros w/ 225/45 ES100s, Crucial Racing Thermostat and 1.4bar Radiator Cap, Autometer Sport-Comp Oil Pressure, EGT, and Voltmeter on the A-Pillar, STI Hoodscoop.

Hmmm. I for one don't encourage hunting people down after they've been seen driving by. That's my $0.02 for now. If the other mods want to make one, by all means they can.
    Matt
    WRX-less, now RSX-y!!!

I know around here I see more and more scoobys. Man, they are multiplying like RABBITS!!!
    oh...that's definately a GOOD THING!!!
    -STomp
    LET'S GO COLTS!!!
    I have 5 infraction points. What do you have?