Va Tech Graduation

This is a discussion on Va Tech Graduation within the Mid-Atlantic States forums, part of the Regional Discussion category; Anyone going? I'll be leaving tonight to head down there. I hope to see some WRXs in all the madness ...

Va Tech Graduation

Anyone going? I'll be leaving tonight to head down there. I hope to see some WRXs in all the madness down there.

<---- Excited!
    -Jim

'02 Platinum Silver WRX sedan w/roof rack...bone stock. Ok, now that's a lie.

GO HOKIES!!!!!!!!!

2. Remove Advertisements
    ClubWRX.net
    Advertisements

You know someone graduating or just going? I graduated from their last year, before I left I counted about 5-6 different WRX's there. Lots of great roads to drive on too and only like 10 min from the school. Just don't get caught speeding on the highway's, the Blacksburg cops are huge ****s and won't give you the slightest break. Only had my wrx for 1 week down there and it was brand new so still in the break in period. But I did get a speeding ticket the day after I bought it (bought it in fairfax, drove 250 miles down). Cop had no mercy, gave me reckless driving 80 in a 55 on a deserted 4 lane highway

I still remember this one hairpin turn, you can see oncoming traffic well before it so you know if you can use both lanes. I had a lot of fun on those twisty roads, and most of them were driven in my parents crysler cirus
    Last edited by KanosWRX; 05-09-2003 at 07:07 AM.

My Mods

"The most important mod is the one behind the steering wheel" - Koyokid RIP

Yeah, one of my old roommates is graduating (finally) so I'm heading down. I love the roads down there. Hopefully it'll be a blast.

I hear ya about the police, I got pulled over once for noise violation from my stereo in my old pickup truck.

I didn't know you were a Hokie!
    -Jim

GO HOKIES!!!!!!!!!

I saw a couple black WRXs (might have been the same one?).

One was parked in Collegiate Suites and the other I can't remember. Anyone here?

BTW, graduation was alright... Cassel was hotter than hell, but my friend graduated! And the parties before and after rocked.
    -Jim

GO HOKIES!!!!!!!!!