shops in and around DE
+ Reply to Thread

This is a discussion on shops in and around DE within the Mid-Atlantic States forums, part of the Regional Discussion category; hey does anyone know of any reputable speed shops around Chadds Ford/West Chester PA or in wilmington DE i know ...

shops in and around DE

hey does anyone know of any reputable speed shops around
    Chadds Ford/West Chester PA or in wilmington DE
    i know of racer x but know some people who have had problems with them: mainly slow work
    any help would be greatly appreciated

2. Remove Advertisements
    ClubWRX.net
    Advertisements

where are you at Ivory? I'm right around there too. The only guy I know 'right' around there is this guy Murray who works at Carousel Toyota. He's done work on his car (GC8) and Str8out's car 02 WRB sedan. I think he does the work there like installs and what not. Not to promote the "other" board, but go over to NASIOC and do a user name search there. I met both these guys last year at the last westtown cruise night their cars both look sharp.

When is the fisrt cruise of this year? Id like to meet more WRX owners and such.

...Back to topic...there is supposedly a 'subaru only' performance shop in wilmington, but i have you to talk to the person i was told to speak with about it. Ill get back to you when i find out the name and location. Also, a nice general purpose shop in wilmington is CarVersion2.

thanks for the quick response guys

im in chadds ford off ridge road like you know where that is

yeah id definitely be interested in meeting other local rex owners

ill check that site

there's a cruise night at westtown autopark this friday...as you might have read. There's usually a decent subie crowd and we got our own section last year. Imports are by the scott honda end.

Friday 5/9/03? If so ill def try to show up, I live near the new MBenz of WC so its pretty close. Whats the times?

I'm not too far from DE.
    http://www.ppmotorsports.com/locations.html

-Jim

what time does all that start? i work just down 202 from there, and might be tempted to show.
    s e t h
    "If you're going to live on the cutting edge, you'd better be prepared to bleed a little."
    Stink-Eye Mob #73, Hawkeye Alliance #667

id definitely try to show what are the times though

sorry...thought you might see the other thread:

1st westtown autopark cruise night

short of it: westtown autopark, imports by scott honda end, subies should all be together, 6-9, i think it's weather permitting....i'll show up anyway, if we decided to go meet somewhere else for a few hours.

Angry damn you rain

sorry guys....i just got notice that the westtown meet is officially cancelled. I'd be up for an unofficial if anyone wants to organize something....

-Roamin'

+ Reply to Thread

Quick Reply Quick Reply

Register Now

Please enter the name by which you would like to log-in and be known on this site.
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.

Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Please enter a valid email address for yourself. We strongly suggest that you stay away from using aol, yahoo, msn, and hotmail accounts. Sometimes the mail server blocks the emails from our server. As a result you will not receive any notifications including the confirmation email.

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.